they are ok
they opened for motley crue (along with the exies and sum 41 )
i didnt get there until motley crue started though
i wanted to see them, but yeah they have a few good songs that ive heard
They're way cool. when I saw them they opened for Shinedown ...and had some great and long drum and guitar solos. and he was taking hits on stage, which was amusing. I have their album Show & Tell and I'd reccomend it.
The noise makerers:
LTD EC-1000 (EMG81/60)
Epiphone SG (PRS pups)
Squire strat (stock) - hell yes for first guitars!)

The noise maker louderfiers:
Marshall AVT head
Marshall vintage cab
Valvetronix AD30VT

CHECK OUT
i think ive listened to a few tracks of theirs...and from what ive heard they are pretty good....
great band gotta love nick perri's mutton chops
Loudly pronounce the color of the each word below:
Green , Red , Blue, Green ,
Red , Green , Green , Blue, Red , Green, Blue .
If you pronounced the last 2 wrong or wanted to... you've been brainwashed...
They are a great band, one of the best bands to come out in the past couple of years.
"When I was just a baby, my mama told me, "Son,
Always be a good boy; don't ever play with guns."
But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
When I hear that whistle blowin' I hang my head and cry." - Johhny Cash, Folsom Prison Blues
^^^Next time edit your last post, so you won't have to triple post.

Nick is a great guitarist. He can play some pretty good solos and make up those catchy riffs. They have great lyrics, too.

My fave songs are prolly Mary Jane, Ain't Comin Home, S.F.C. You Want It All and Blue Jeans.
They are a great band, very underrated. I can't wait for their next album to come out.
"When I was just a baby, my mama told me, "Son,
Always be a good boy; don't ever play with guns."
But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
When I hear that whistle blowin' I hang my head and cry." - Johhny Cash, Folsom Prison Blues
Unoriginal, but entertaining, good live band, but they will never make it big
The rise of pop punk and emo is the darkest time in rock and roll history...
I like a couple of their songs. Ain't coming home, nothing stays, Foxhole J.C., you want it all, Devil's daughter. I hear a lot of Zeppelin influence in their music.
Quote by chrismacker
they are ok
they opened for motley crue (along with the exies and sum 41 )
i didnt get there until motley crue started though
i wanted to see them, but yeah they have a few good songs that ive heard

was that the vancouver show? i was there. i hadnt heard of silvertide before, and i only liked nicks guitar playing. you couldnt hear a word walt said
I got to hear them when they were just releasing demos, but I never really was impressed by them. It's good to see a local band have some success, though.
Agreed, fuggin sweet is right! Great band thru and thru. They write old school rock and roll songs, and there ain't a damn thing wrong with that. You should all bow down and buy their cd, its well worth the ten dollars! I have it and have seen them live, they are killer!
Terrible
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I dig 'em. I'd like to see them get a little less Aerosmith-y, though. And their production is a tad clean-sounding for my liking. Other than that, I think they're great.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
i agree with voodoochide, there sound should be a little dirtier, but a pretty sweet band none the less.
Cream fan club member #11.
i've talked with walt and nick from silvertide, when i lived in philly. they said people i their high school always joked on them about the way they sound. cause there younger guys who have that 70's 80's sound to them.
but there def one of my fav bands....gotta support the hometown boys
people just dont understand, when after all.....i can self-destruct by my own hands!

your pain is a gift!
Incredibly nice guys who write absolutely killer songs. Plus they are fantastic live. Show and Tell is one of my favorite albums.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
i saw them open for motley crue. didnt care for the music but they put on a great show, lots of energy(except the bassist who refused to move... at all) the singer even went into the crowd looking for a joint
They're a very good band. Out of all the bands trying to bring back the 70's rock sound back, Silvertide is one of my favorites.
Does anyone know about whats happening with them? None of their stuff has been updated for like a year, and according to wiki, they fired their rhythm guitarist and drummer. I just hope they havent broken up