pepsi_lovr
Custom User Title
2,078 IQ
okay i completely suck at fingerpicking so anyone know any songs that sound not that bad that are relatively easy for a beginner at finger picking?

(by beginner i mean I can play nothing else matters and part of blackbird..

thx in advance
2ndslash
purple is a fruit
247 IQ
new american classic by taking back sunday its pretty slow
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Jestercide
10 IQ
tears in heaven... with a bit of practice it should be relatively easy
Marillion ...a better way of life
ToolBass_dude
Lemon Fairy Liquid
605 IQ
Scar Tissue by RHCP.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
pepsi_lovr
Custom User Title
2,078 IQ
good suggestions guys i'll check em out =P keep em coming plz
ToolBass_dude
Lemon Fairy Liquid
605 IQ
oh ****

not scar tissue- i meant road trippin'

*smacks self with sledgehammer*

sorry
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
CowboyUp
Banned
1,440 IQ
Learn the rest of Blackbird by the Beatles- its pretty easy. That was my first fingerpick song. Later try learning The Needle and the Damage Done by Neil Young. Its a bit harder, and will help you progress better.

If all else fails, just make up a pattern and fingerpick the chord progression to any song.
Nachtmusik
12 IQ
Learn "We are going to be friends" by The White Stripes- Look up anything by Iron and Wine, almost all of it is fingerpicking.
Inferiors revolt in order that they may be equal, and equals that they may be superior. Such is the state of mind which creates revolutions. -Aristotle

Quote by JMack
you got something against americans? at least we dont get whales stuck in our rivers.
conor c
10 IQ
wel all1!could anyone give me any good beginners tabs for fingerpicking,im lost!?
jfbrown42
Not a n00b any more!
150 IQ
+1 on Dust in the Wind and Stairway
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele
Xnicolas95
21 IQ
Hey there Delilah by Plain White T's is a good one, I'm a beginner too and that is the first song I learned
Easewald
Guitar eejit
10 IQ
Spanish Romance.

Really easy for the first few bars (like intro to Nothing...) which lets you get into the fingerpicking pattern which doesn' t really change thereafter.

A few interesting stretches,I have little hands, and some barre shapes that I was new to but nothing too difficult.

Sounds good even when played slow.
Jayjayobrien
Lost In Purple Haze
205 IQ
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac

Think this is another staple fingerpicking song, quite easy, simple chord shapes and only slight variation in the finger picking pattern.