leo_p8
175 IQ
It's been almost a year since I've really been active in this place. Wow... anyway, I thought I'd post these four songs up for your listening and (please) reviewing. These are the songs we will be playing with my band durring this years carnaval in a (comparably) small metal fest in Brazil (Rio de Janairo (sp?)). Any questions, comments or snide remarks are welcome. I'll be lurking the site and reviewing whatever I see as well.

Oh, the titles and lyrics are in German... that's because the band and I will be traveling to Germany in July and thought it would be smart to start composing in our future homes toungue... we'll see how the brazilians like it!
scott24
UG Newbie
68 IQ
That is pretty nice, i especially like the first bit of Auferstanden. How do you record it in .midi?
Quote by DreadLord-IoN
What happens if i dont wank for 4 months then wank ? will i ejaculate like 4 liters of sperm?

You know you want to visit Scourges forum. PM Scourge for info.
Bill43
I like it here
1,893 IQ
Please cleck and read: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=46

Especially this part:
You are only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!