Page 4 of 818
^the video of your mom

sorry

its on Hullabaloo DVD2 there should be a link to it around here somewhere
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
WHY I AM HAPPY

The new, correct sleeve notes of Absolution by Muse

Note: "Now that you know I'm trapped, sense of elation"

Now, look at the old version that I got with a DVD

UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin

and on the back, they mixed interlude and hysteria

Quote by metaldud536

Since ovulation?

Apparently Matt had some issues to work out...
Quote by IndieMetalhead

and on the back, they mixed interlude and hysteria

Orly?

*checks*

OMG AWSOMEO
i think absolution is there best album but there best song is plug in baby
im still snoring loudly
Member #13 of the "yes I'm Irish , no more leprechaun jokes please" club. Member #3 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub
Member of the Congregation of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
Quote by mf2hd
i think absolution is there best album but there best song is plug in baby

Absolution is far from the best. Have you heard Origin and Showbiz?

Plug In Baby was the song that got me into Muse (ahhhhh the memories)
[FLASH BACK SEQUENCE]
Origin willl always be my fave album by them, but somehow I prefer Absolution over Showbiz... but that's just me. The style of music on Absolution (especially if you include Fury one there) appeals to me more... my favourite song by them though is the studio version of In Your World, and that's what got me into Muse in the first place....

Hey Glen, have you a) heard the "Piano Thing" track? (well stupid question, but what info do you have on it??), and also, does Plug In Baby reference any classial pieces?

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Piano Thing is Matt's own composition, he didn't base it on a Classical piece or anything.

Plug In Baby have no classical references. Space Dementia is the only track based on a Classical piece or anything. Endlessly is too apparently, based on some Liszt thing, but I've never heard the resemblance.
Matt actually can't remember what PIB is about. It's just random things.
^very kool... it's just I was playing Plug In Baby at uni one time, and some guy said that it was this classical piece... I mean I wouldn't really care, I was just curious. That makes it so much better though.

Piano Thing is beautiful though. If I ever want to convert anyone, i show them that song

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I have heard before that PIB is based on a Classical Piece, but it's not (as far as I know anyway).

When I first heard Piano Thing I was just like.......WOOOOOAAAAH. I haven't used it to convert anyone yet. I use a live version of Origin on a CD-R for that
There used to be a site where you could download all the B-sides. It's gone now
aw damn that's sucky... limewire and winMX when it existed helped me get most of mine

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Acturely I'm a recent fan of Muse well only since Absolution. I also heard Origin and Showbiz. Showbiz is very average but Origin is a great album but I still perfer Absolution over Origin.
The Cats are out in town.
Kat Gear
Crybaby Wah
Whammy pedal
Ibanez SZ520
Zakk Wylde MXR Overdrive
Vox AD30VT
MXR Distortion III
Taylor acoustic.
Yamaha Pacifica 102
For me Showbiz was sort of inconsistent... it had some real gems - Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Phillip, Falling Down?, Cave, Hate This And I'll Love You, Uno, Unintended. But some other songs are a bit meh...

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
For me Showbiz was sort of inconsistent... it had some real gems - Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Phillip, Falling Down?, Cave, Hate This And I'll Love You, Uno, Unintended. But some other songs are a bit meh...

You are right. I think they seems to be improving all the time this is why I'm so positive about the next album.
The Cats are out in town.
Kat Gear
Crybaby Wah
Whammy pedal
Ibanez SZ520
Zakk Wylde MXR Overdrive
Vox AD30VT
MXR Distortion III
Taylor acoustic.
Yamaha Pacifica 102
Where do you guys get these tracks like Piano Thing? I'm a huge Muse fan but all I have are the studio albums and the Hullabaloo soundtrack. Just limewiring it?
^well that's what it was for me... Glen_ actually found some websites that he got it from

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Have you all seen matt bellamy's 1962 les paul ( aka Les paul in a SG's body) and do you think they made a left hand model?

Also what would the general muse public reckon is thier best song?
for me - In Your World or Citizen Erazed or Stockholm Syndrome... lol but I'm about to get pwned because we all will disagree on this

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Glen_Hansard
Orly?

*checks*

OMG AWSOMEO

you noob

for me i prefer Showbiz to origin, and absol. is inbetween. although the slower tracks on Absolution are ****ing amazing

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Joelvan
Also what would the general muse public reckon is thier best song?

(My favourite song changes everyday) At the moment my favourties are Uno(with special crazy intro with UBERFunky bass riff), Fury and Twin.

Quote by bryyguy89
Where do you guys get these tracks like Piano Thing? I'm a huge Muse fan but all I have are the studio albums and the Hullabaloo soundtrack. Just limewiring it?

Various Muse sites.
For the next album I'm buying everything so I don't have to download the B-sides and stuff.

Quote by IndieMetalHead

for me i prefer Showbiz to origin, and absol. is inbetween. although the slower tracks on Absolution are ****ing amazing

Yeah, I ****ing love Blackout.
Wasn't Plug in Baby recorded while they were tripping on shrooms? LOL. I read a biography about them and thats how they did it. The intro riff is apperently "stolen" from a classical piece or from the Nightmare Before Christmas? Some website was on about it yet they then rated Matt as the 13th best Guitar Player ever. Unlucky or what?

I love The Small Print, complete mayhem seeing it live, will always stick in my mind. Was sat down with a complete waster behind me, people having sex at the back, Matt smashing the **** out of his guitar, people laughing, crying and going insane!! What a band, what a song!!
It was Earl's court on the 2nd night I think. Can't remember what the date was but it was the one when Matt destoryed a Explorer (can't remeber, might have been a Dean or something similar in shape to an Explorer) an threw it into the crowd.
It was an Ibanez Iceman.

There's a video of TSP at Earls Court Night 2(I think) on muse.mu. There's also a ****ing amazing radio bootleg of it on MuseLive.com. It's one of the best quality bootlegs around.
Cool, will have to check it out. I have a crappy interent at home so will check it out during college tomorrow. Ibanez Iceman, aren't they like really old and quite rare? I know they done a newer version of it that is called something else. The guy from System of a Down uses one as well I think?
July 2nd and 3rd may be the best days of this year. RHCP live and Muse album
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by rich_sg
July 2nd and 3rd may be the best days of this year. RHCP live and Muse album

I. can. not. wait. I'm going to have to buy the album in France, and pay a ridiculous amount of money for it. (singles over there are about ?10 :wtf

Quote by Fozzie3000
Cool, will have to check it out. I have a crappy interent at home so will check it out during college tomorrow. Ibanez Iceman, aren't they like really old and quite rare? I know they done a newer version of it that is called something else. The guy from System of a Down uses one as well I think?

I think so.

I'm not sure if it was a Iceman, but it was a Ibanez. Matt uses Ibanezes for smashing
^lol yeah he does. Does he have an issue with Ibanez or something? FYI the guitar he smashed was Ibanez Destroyer. I never ever seen Matt with an Iceman though

I didn't think Icemans were rare though, I'm pretty sure they're well in production

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
^didn't he smash one on the hullabaloo DVD, with the camera on the head?

god, he must really hate them

damn Matt and his Manson guitars

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Emenius Sleepus
^he sure did... I wonder y he hates them so much

fuck knows

if i had to smash a guitar (or bass in my case) then i'd make it something REALLY cheap

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Emenius Sleepus
^lets make it a squier...

nah, i want to get more than one swing out of it

Quote by metaldud536