DownDark
UG's #1 Queen Fanatic
190 IQ
I'm looking for people who live in either Hamilton or Waterdown, Ontario who would like to form a Rock band. I'm an accomplished musician at the piano/keyboards, self-taught at the guitar, and can sing lead and backup vocals. Give me a shout if your interested and would like to know more. Thanks
Member #4 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
DownDark
UG's #1 Queen Fanatic
190 IQ
That could work but I'm not comfortable with the long distance. good luck finding players, though
Member #4 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
guitar_freak93
Is acually a bass player
15 IQ
I dout anyone will be checking this, but I'm in
Kitchener, and my other band mate is in Cambridge if you're interested in playing guitar?
Doodleface
UG Monkey
60 IQ
how old are you? im 15

me and my mates have this prog thing going on. we need a singer. have everything else. although rythm guitar or a second keyboard would really give us loads of options.

I live on stoney creek mountain
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
DanS_guitar
10 IQ
Any musician(s) in Waterdown in 2014....
I am a guitarist looking to make my own band and I dont really know how to begin with...I need either a singer, a 2nd gtrist, or a drummer to layer my riffs and the skeletons of the songs to get some demos.
I am not into slow-melow-alternativish style.
Style Influences: Heavy Metal, Flamenco, Neo Classical, Classical, etc
Equipment: a crapy small amp cube (used to teach gtr with it since it has most of the effects built in), a flying v, a washburn, a profile (stratocaster copy cat), a boss box, a digital studio zoom, a wah-wah pedal somewhere in my basement, 1 acoustic, 1 classical, a capo, lots of software, lots of picks, lots of feelings and ideas...and a lot of evidence that I believe in creativity.
If you are a singer, guitarist, drummer, give me a shout if you are serious about making good music in this life

repairs@waterdowncomputers.com
FreakishGuitar
10 IQ
Hey, I am located in Burlington, I only play electric/acoustic guitar. I've been looking for a band to play in for a while now. I've been playing guitar for about 4 years. I have a Godin guitar with a Fender amp and some pedals.