Page 5 of 13
omg what the hell is it with emo!!!!! it needs to be destroyed!!! i am ashamed to even acknowledge it as an entity....its nothing. emo=emotional! any band in any genre can have emotional lyrics or music how the hell has this managed to become a genre!!! i dont consider any band to BE emo....this thing is fvcked up! everyone needs to just ignore it and it will go away. FFS. anyone who actually considers themselves 'emo' is a fkn fag and needs his balls cut off and jammed down his throat!

have a nice day!
you're just pissed because you're fat...

how do you think that you are any different from all the metal heads and hardcore kids who two step their way into this forum and think that they have the authority to abolish an entire genre...

until you have something to say that is worth taking note of, i suggest you stick to your warhammer games and other such activities to keep you busy from realising that your life is actually quite dismal.

bye.
Quote by Fat_Kid
^^ dduuuuudde.....emo is soooo not a genre.....u cannot possibly classify it as a genre man wtf is wrong with you! u delusional fvck!!! i really have no respect for u man or anyone else into this ****...i cant believe it is even acknowledged as existing!

lolzz@your life.
Quote by Fat_Kid
^^ dduuuuudde.....emo is soooo not a genre.....u cannot possibly classify it as a genre man wtf is wrong with you! u delusional fvck!!! i really have no respect for u man or anyone else into this ****...i cant believe it is even acknowledged as existing!

sometimes i wonder how you are acknowledged as existing.

i bet he's canadian

Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Noooooo! All the canadians I know in real life are cool. He's probably just some fat kid.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
Go eat some donuts. if you dont like emo, i odnt care, and personally, i dont htink anybody else on this thread does.
if you dont like that, go beat of to your avatar
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
Quote by Fat_Kid

firstly, stop spelling "fuck" with a "v" you fucking fuckwit.

secondly, you are too sinister for life with your genres which you make out to be oh so much more suffisticated than emo...just out of curiosity, just name drop three or so bands that you listen to so we can rip you and potentially push you into suicide because you are honestly a waste of a post and pants elastic.

and last of all, you're mother goes good
well said, well said
Quote by pengiunman

Can we please take care of that avatar?
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
^ Being dealt with at the moment
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Tough sh*t, Sherlock

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
That was clever.
How's that workin out for ya?
(since your a pulp fiction fan) i dare you! i doubledare you motherf*cker! Say Finch is pop-punk one more goddamn time! (I <3 Samuel L.)
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by LPIndin
(since your a pulp fiction fan) i dare you! i doubledare you motherf*cker! Say Finch is pop-punk one more goddamn time! (I <3 Samuel L.)

Was that aimed at me?

I can see absolutely no relation between Finch and pop-punk.

RateYourMusic
It was aimed at me I think.
I probably have called them pop-punk.

Yes the line was from Fight Club.
How can you even mistake that with Pulp Fiction or even Samuel Jackson?
C'mon d00d.
^ Ah yeah, makes more sense that it was aimed at you. Just thought because of the 'pulp fiction' quote in my sig...

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
^ Ah yeah, makes more sense that it was aimed at you. Just thought because of the 'pulp fiction' quote in my sig...

Oh yeah.
Now this chick or dude has me confused.
Let's call it out.
i dont think theyre emo as such, but the used's debut certainly inspired most of the sound thats being regurgitated today. they rule all! xxx
oh.

You've never heard Grade then.
i mean the used rule
theyre so good
Quote by pengiunman

Quote by J Lock
oh.

You've never heard Grade then.

grade this, grade that, grade everything

Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
^ they ARE pretty good though. I heard they're doing a reunion show sometime?
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
i heard this chav say that he was emo today and now i think emo is just becoming a word that means nothing and to them its just someone that is emotional, emos are actually not emotional and i should no as i am one!!!!
^ I thought emo is a music genre, how can you be emo?
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Most people say that ure emo if u cut yourself
in my area, the term has been thrown around so much that nobody knows exactly what it means
Quote by pengiunman

Hey kids, if you're interested I just found a place for the Indian Summer discography CD - http://www.shockvaluerecords.com/svrtest/index.php?content=store&id=8 - very cheap as well and I'll tell you, it's definately worth it. I managed to get it off ebay quite a while back now and although the packaging isn't fantastic, the tunes sure as hell make up for it.

RateYourMusic
Go away kid.

Hey Andrew,
I alraedy downloaded the disco.
Nnnniiicceeee.
Quote by J Lock
Emo = Emotional eh?

Really?

Oh, wow.
I don't think any of us have heard that (wrong description) before.
Thanks for enlighting us.

I don't get it.

what do you think emo means then?

just curious. because now I'm officially confused.

and note: you don't have to be rude about it. if someone say, thinks modest mouse is hardcore, are you one to judge them??? will it change your life in any way? not really.
Always a Revolution