ACG
is a penguin.
20 IQ
Anyone hear of this band? They are really awesome. They played at Youth Quake in Saskatchewan and put on an amazing performance that I'll never forget. Damn it was amazing. So I bought their album, and I'm loving it. They don't sound like anything I've heard before (I don't listen to many bands though...).
ACG
is a penguin.
20 IQ
Umm...they're like...well I don't know. They use a keyboard, and samples, and awesome bass effects. They're kinda like experimental rock or something. I dunno, someone help me out.
eltravo
20 IQ
****in awesome band, im glad i asked the record store what it was they were playing in the store.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Fusoe
Banned
10 IQ
I just saw them at the Toronto Opera House last week. Effing brilliant. Had such a good stage energy about them, really good showmanship. Would for sure see them again, and would recommend it to anyone I know.
slinks
Bastard in a Basket
40 IQ
I guess they're alright. I haven't heard anything from them to suggest brilliance, though.
somewhat_here
sequestered ruser
172 IQ
hey threadstarter did you notice they played em twice in the past two weeks on the wedge? but ya i think they're alright but i've only heard chaos.
MCRmy
MCR is love.
32 IQ
Mute Math is amazing! I love Typical and Chaos! those are the best!
Life is but a dream for the dead [MCRmy]
julio1987
Gettin' jiggy wit it
20 IQ
Mute Math is amazing, hadn't heard them in a while until a couple of weeks ago... I love Control...
and does the singer sound like Sting or is it just me?
K-Lizzle
in the hizzle.
120 IQ
Y'know, I'd heard of these people a quadrillion times before, but I've only recently given them a listen. I heard them on Left of Center for the first time a few weeks ago, and I liked them at first... until I figured out that Chris Sligh had sang "Typical" on American Idol.

That pretty much ruined it for me.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Talon010
10 IQ
Yeah i herd of em, their heeeeaps good. especially "Reset" and "Plan B"
hoytdwow
10 IQ
I liked them until I found out they were just another cog in the Evangelical Christian Mind Control Apparatus
ScarletSpider
10 IQ
Saw Mute Math at the Carling Academy, Islington.... Have to say the opening band, Fear of Music, was far better:
http://myspace.com/fearofmusic

Also, anyone heard Earthsuit? That was the dude from Mute Math's first band... They were quite crazy but Christian, which begs the question, is Mute Math a Christian band?
Dylar
Dr. Communazi, Ph.D
30 IQ
Absolutely one of the best live bands on earth, but nothing to write home about as far as their recorded output is concerned. But really, who cares about the records when the actual performances are so gloriously badass?
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
161 IQ
Quote by Dylar
Absolutely one of the best live bands on earth, but nothing to write home about as far as their recorded output is concerned. But really, who cares about the records when the actual performances are so gloriously badass?

People who don't get to see them live?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!