Page 5 of 8
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
I don't think I really care for The Killers.

The Killers really don't care for WyldeGibsonPlyr.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
The Killers really don't care for WyldeGibsonPlyr.

Oh yeah? Well I don't really care for your mothafuckin' attitude!

How you like 'dem apples?
A dude I know said: "omg have u guys seen the new killer song? shadowplay?" I wanted to kick his ass
Quote by tranqd killer
i meant tranqualize and shadow play they just seem kinda emo,ish to me...

Really? I love Traquilize, and can't really kind anytihng emo about it. I love Lou Reed's part in it. He in that video gives me the same feeling Johnny Cash gave me in the "Hurt" video.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
the killers are one of my favorite bands. i loved the sams town but hot fuss was really good too
Quote by jimmy_neutron
I like the Killers, and i was looking forward to their new album...... until this

Human - Album Taster

You don't like that song? I think it's epic and the album should be brilliant.
Human is a really good song. I love what Brandon Flowers based the lyrics on. Its such an obscure quote that mostly no one gets right away, but its really meaningful.
You know, they have good concepts and great titles. Very seldom do they come through with completely satisfying material. Flowers has a good voice for the job and he has some good stuff, during the Sam's Town era. People overrate Hot Fuss, because it's basically commercial pop with a concept. Coldplay and Muse pull the sound off better. The Killers are alright, but the Strokes and the Bravery are better.
Here's an album version of "Spaceman" - http://prettymuchamazing.com/mp3/new-the-killers-spaceman-day-age-version/

this new album looks like it could be their best yet
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Seen them twice now; both times at Sziget Festival in Budapest. They were great, love their songs.

New song Human is promising.

This all may sound weird coming from somebody who Maiden are his favourite band
Less original? The new single is very original. The song is a response to a comment made by Hunter S Thompson, the guy who wrote Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. He said that american was raising a generation of dancers, meaning conformists. So the song Human is asking are we human or are we dancer. The concept for that song is really really original.
Dancer?? I thought it was "denser".
Are we human or are we dancer? It doesn't seem to make any sense to me
But who knows, Brandon flowers, deceiving guy
Quote by anthonyK
Dancer?? I thought it was "denser".
Are we human or are we dancer? It doesn't seem to make any sense to me
But who knows, Brandon flowers, deceiving guy

Its dancer, there is an interview on the killers website where Flowers confirms it is Dancer and explains why that is the lyric i.e., what I was saying about the Hunter S. Thompson quote. It makes more sense than denser if your aware of that.
New songs are ok. Will probably check out the album.
It's gonna be a blue day
The Killers is my favorite band my favorite songs are Human, Read My Mind and Spaceman!!!
Brandon Flowers is like the best vocalist ever and i cant say i have a favorite song from then because they are all so good like Somebody Told Me Mr Brightside Smile like you mean i cant (i can) name them all though theyre the best indie band ever
A Dustland Fairytale is amazing!!!

$50 says D&A outsells Chinese Democracy this weekend
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
You know, I've loved every Killers album, with Hot Fuss being my least favorite, and Sawdust probably being my favorite. Day and Age is incredibly epic though. Such a huge diversity and new sound. Killers are awesome, I'll be seeing them in February in London.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by steve_muse
Just bought Day & Age. So far it's brilliant.

I second That
Originally Posted by steve_muse

Im tempted to get it. I liked there first one and hated sams town.

There new single is awful though..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by thegenerator
I hate how these modern pop/synth/new-wave bands like the Killers, Kaiser Chiefs and most of the new British scene (Editors, Departure etc.) are classed as so independent.

Wow, they're so amazing! They're also cut/pasting Joy Division and The Cure.

I totally agree.
Nice boys don't play rock and roll
Quote by steve_muse

I like the fact that they're experimenting, but I think it's a very mixed bag.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Here's something I've been wondering since Sam's Town:

What the hell happened to Brandon Flowers' voice?!
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]