PsychoFreak
955 IQ
Has anyone heard ,"Here Comes The Rumour Mill"? It's by the Young Knives. They are tipped to be big this year and I really hope they do become big.

Anyone else agree?
Quote by human-blasphamy
Didnt MCR do that song The Gay Parade It went like this
when I was A young boy
My father took me to the bedroom
and told me not to tell
bobjewell87
Cause = time
874 IQ
genuinely one of the worst bands i've ever had the misfortunate of hearing. Hate is just not the word.
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
I really liked that first song that got played on MTV2 (the video with the farmer theme), but the latest track didn't hit it off with me so well.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Leo_Watkins
Leo
460 IQ
i think the young knives are great, they were live on "later with jools holland" friday night, and they were great. the singer also has a cool bright orange guitar. they are insane!
leaping badger
UG Board King
504 IQ
eurgh saw them on jools holland and really didn't like them, not my kind of thing.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
scoob666
Parpsin' in your face
130 IQ
I think they're great. The 'Junky Music...' EP's really rather good too.

And they're signed to my mate's label.

/Charlie's "look at me" moment of the day.
Last edited by scoob666 at Jun 11, 2006,
Tenacious_dex
Dex
221 IQ
I heard Rumour Mill ages ago and liked it instantly. It's a great song. I saw them on Jool's Holland on Friday and they were pretty good live too.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
somethingfunni
Banned
302 IQ
ye i saw them on jools holland, but i only liked "Here Comes The Rumour Mill" the other song they played was a bit crap
slinks
Bastard in a Basket
443 IQ
They're pretty average to me. Not horrid, but not mindblowing either. I wouldn't shut off one of their songs if it came on, though.