Page 5 of 27
Quote by SonOfOsiris
( ), Takk and Ageatis Bryjun are all superb albums!!

I have Takk and ( ),.. I really need to get the other one

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
that video looks incredible.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
after all this praise you are all giving to that video i am going to make sure to watch it tomorrow at work
it makes me want to go a) visit and/or relocate to iceland and b) go see sigur ros live
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Nothing brings me to tears faster than a Sigur Ros song.

Has anyone figured out how to preorder Heima yet?
Last edited by jackbutt at Sep 8, 2007,
do you know if that's just the dvd or the dvd+cd?

looks like you can get it from sandbag too

http://shop.sandbag.uk.com/SigurRos/Store/DisplayIndividualItem.html?ID=1495&CatID=3&ShopID=0

oh wait, that the hlemmur dvd, nevermind.

--------------------------------------------------------

ok, so i read up and realized that the two eps are being released separate, and preordered the dvd. thanks for the link, and sorry everyone for being a fucktard.
Last edited by starsnostars at Sep 21, 2007,
The one I preordered was the dvd with the book. I was a little confused as well about the cd thing. I didn't order that. It didn't look like they had it on vinyl, or did they?

Ordering online is way too complicated for me.
Quote by jackbutt
Ordering online is way too complicated for me.

it would also help if sigur ros wasn't releasing three things at once, all of them having a one word title that starts with the letter 'H'.

XL's website doesn't say anything about the ep's coming out on vinyl, but i guess that doesn't mean anything.

and while speaking of limited edition things, did anyone else buy one of the moleskine notebooks, that inside had images screen printed by the band? i found mine the other day and am kicking myself for using a few pages out of it.
That's lame. I'm really looking forward to the dvd coming out.

I'm planning a release party for it. My buddy has access to a really nice theater at the school where he runs the sound board for events. We were gonna watch it in there on the big screen in movie theater style seats. And if that fell through, we were gonna watch it on my parents big HD flat screen tv with their surround sound. I really can't wait. I'm gonna be the coolest kid on the block.
I think my favorites are () and of course AB.

I like all their stuff, though. Takk is ****ing sweet. Great band.
the DVD looks freaking sweet. I saw the preview clip a couple days ago and it's so haunting.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I just got Agaetis Byrjun and love it! AWESOME!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
so i plan to have a heima viewing party.

sadly, it will be a party of one.

the pictures from the film are beautiful.

Quote by starsnostars
so i plan to have a heima viewing party.

sadly, it will be a party of one.

You're invited to mine.
So which album shall i get after Agaetis Byrjun?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
A few tracks from Heima have been put on the Sigur Ros myspace. Can I just say that I Gaer is so amazing it gives me chills then makes me want to cry.

God, I love this band.
Heima arrived from Amazon... but it contained 2 disc 2s and no disc 1s... and I can't send it back because I opened it.

Hvarf/Heim is sounding pretty amazing though.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
there are only a few new recordings on the new album, and most of those, they've been kicking around for years.

i wouldn't really call this an album at all, but a supplement to keep fans happy.
Actually all the albums are great.Sigur Ros is a great band.You can search for the quartet that was playing the violins,chellos and stuff in their albums called "Amiina".They have made a nice album too.
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
so does anyone know about the deluxe dvd coming out tomorrow?

beggars, where i preordered, is now saying dec 4th for both versions, but everywhere else is still saying tomorrow.