eastern_riffs
UG Psychologist
875 IQ
Guys I need the lyrics of Bring me the Horizons 'Who wants flowers when youre dead' song..

Cant find it on the internet..If any of you have it,please help me out here..Thanks!
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.
Gurgle!Argh!
-
1,444 IQ
i'll scan them in from my copy of the CD in a bit.

bmth kinda suck a lot though.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
eastern_riffs
UG Psychologist
875 IQ
thanks a lot dude.
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.
Gurgle!Argh!
-
1,444 IQ
im tired of them because theyre shit.
NFFC_1865
I'm back :)
1,508 IQ
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!

Me too!
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Man. My friend who got me into hardcore used to always talk about these. Then, when I finally did hear them, I told him how I didn't liked them. I also said how they were overated.

He agreed with me.

Poser.
the_astronaut
's name is Rylan.
1,699 IQ
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!

Don't you have the CD?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

AprilSilenced
22 IQ
Quote by Craigo
Man. My friend who got me into hardcore used to always talk about these. Then, when I finally did hear them, I told him how I didn't liked them. I also said how they were overated.

He agreed with me.

Poser.

How could you say that you dont' like them when you listen to The Red Chord? They play pretty much the same kind of music.
Gurgle!Argh!
-
1,444 IQ
Quote by the_astronaut
Don't you have the CD?

yep. doesnt mean i like them though. it was recommended to me. im just waiting for them to get a bit bigger so i can ebay it (its the original pressing on 30 days of night).
the_astronaut
's name is Rylan.
1,699 IQ
Ah fair enough.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Quote by AprilSilenced
How could you say that you dont' like them when you listen to The Red Chord? They play pretty much the same kind of music.

No. Hell No.

That's the stupidist thing I've heard about them since my mate said "Wow, they sound a lot like Lamb Of God"
Gomorrah
Dissertation 14
577 IQ
Quote by AprilSilenced

lol.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
AprilSilenced
22 IQ
Quote by Craigo
No. Hell No.

That's the stupidist thing I've heard about them since my mate said "Wow, they sound a lot like Lamb Of God"

They sound nothing like Lamb of God... BMTH are more thrashy and slopped together. But yeah, i was just listening to them and i did make a mistake. They dont' really sound like The Red Chord.
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Quote by AprilSilenced
They sound nothing like Lamb of God... BMTH are more thrashy and slopped together. But yeah, i was just listening to them and i did make a mistake. They dont' really sound like The Red Chord.

I'm adding you to my hate list.
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Quote by AprilSilenced
Thats life. Deal with it.

Nope, I've just seen you post stupid things twice with (your) stupid replies in two threads. Each occassion, you either make no sense or go back on what you originally said. You can at least keep a straight answer.
VALESK
VALESKhxc
21 IQ
I like them =]

people have their own opinions though
liesofautumn
I'm a bad mother****er
133 IQ
utter ****
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
AprilSilenced
22 IQ
haha...Riddles are what makes the world go round. I've looked back on what I said about BMTH and i'm actually really enjoying their music now. Catchy tunes aren't bad at all.
fourstringpunk
Banned
1,082 IQ
i saw the whole band last night in manchester at the suicide silence/eternal lord gig
Nautaflcl
1,254 IQ
they're pretty good i think, i like the thrashy guitar. They seem disliked by alot of people on here..... lol o well, your opinions, i think they're good. not incredibly, but pretty good.
Skat64er
UG Newbie
141 IQ
i like one song by them :p, but their new cd sounds more metal, instead of their EP which is all like palm-muted open chords
you're not fucking hardcore, you're not fucking punk
you're not fucking good, face it you're a metal band
-Anal_Cu_nt