VoodooChild15
Day-Man
1,673 IQ
Stumbled upon this and thought you might be interested. It's kind of surreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzqJe-SFhCc&search=bon%20scott

EDIT: Upon further examination of the search results, I also found this clip of a pre-Bon AC/DC with Dave Evans on vocals. Be very thankful they found Bon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keqiUyztBqI&search=bon%20scott
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Last edited by VoodooChild15 at Mar 12, 2006,
6stringwizard
HOT DICKINGS!!
826 IQ
dave evans for some reason reminds me of david lee roth, that may just be me though, in that video ac/dc has such a different air about them, more bluesy pop-rock, rather than the hard rock band that they are now, some of them dressed like hippies, definately not the ac/dc than i know and love, but it was kind of interesting seeing them this way
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
Last edited by 6stringwizard at Mar 12, 2006,
VoodooChild15
Day-Man
1,673 IQ
Don't get me wrong, I liked the way the band was, just not Dave Evans. He's got that annoying generic hard rock frontman air about him.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
sirbiznatch007
Rockabilly Riot
302 IQ
I love Fraternity! Bon Scott was really good with them. My favourite songs by them are: Cool Spot, Livestock, Hemming's Farm, Annabelle, and Welfare Boogie. I am not a big fan of "Seasons of Change" (the song in that video), but I like the video. Bon's got some cool facial hair.

Yeah, thank God they got rid of Dave Evans. Bon was a million times better.
Messer
Drunk Naked Master of All
133 IQ
Thats cool.
"When I was just a baby, my mama told me, "Son,
Always be a good boy; don't ever play with guns."
But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
When I hear that whistle blowin' I hang my head and cry." - Johhny Cash, Folsom Prison Blues
TheUltimateSin
Guitar Padawan
510 IQ
Quote by TimiHendrex33
Is he playing a recorder?

That's one of the little secrets. Bon Scott played the recorder. Some people think it gave him a bad rep. I personally think that he is the only person I have ever known to play the recorder and still look cool. I mean, when you think "recorder", I'm sure most of you picture that wimpy little pile of an instrument that was played in elemetary school band that no one could possibly look cool while playing. But Bon, he was still cool. But that's probably because he was Bon f*ckin' Scott. He could have played the triangle for all I care. He was still an amazing frontman.

But, I digress...
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
ufossuck
Delighfully twisted
1,186 IQ
Quote by TimiHendrex33
Is he playing a recorder?

That was one of the, at least, three instruments he could play. He also played Bagpipes, which he did in a bagpiping band that he was in before AC/DC, they were in the video for "It's a Long Way to the Top." He played drums too, he was the drummer and vocalist for The Valentines and often played drums while writing songs with Angus and Malcolom.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
r3turn0
10 IQ
Bon Scott and Fraternity CD

I have in my possession a cd with 16 of their songs. I aquired it from a german engineer working in the United States in OCT 2000 while at a wreck on Hwy 35W
in Ft Worth Texas. I am putting these songs on Lime Wire, feel free to search them out and enjoy.thx, r3turn0
rayIII
the whitey
1,912 IQ
dave evans actually wasn't that bad

however, IMO they wouldnt have been as famous as they were without bon's famous voice
ufossuck
Delighfully twisted
1,186 IQ
Dave Evans is pretty good, actually. Not as good as Bon, but who is? Mark Evans was crrepy looking and who the devil was playing drums?

Dave Evans is a whole hell of a lot better than Brian Johnsen. Why didn't they just bring him back?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Last edited by ufossuck at May 13, 2006,
acdc101
pft
295 IQ
^ Dave Evans is **** compared to Brian Johnson. He doesn't fit in with Ac/Dc at all, he looks like he should be in a glam band, and his voice just doesn't seem right, imagine him singing Highway to Hell.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
ThePurpleRabbit
Rocks OFF!
555 IQ
Dave is good.

but... yes, he is Shait compared to Brian.

And thanks for the videos!
Founder Of "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub.
PM me To Join.

Quote by RHDIII
as we all know emo music is basically rock and roll fully evolved to its highest potential

wtf?