Page 3 of 3
so you happy with what you got on ebay?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
tubadude man?

anyways, its great, adds alot of umph to stuff. and shakes things in the room.

i want an 8x10 though

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
the 1x18 is a bass rig. not a guitar. and i want an 8x10 for my bass.

and it was 8x12's that marshall made for pete. and the roadies didnt like them because they didnt want to lug that thing around (a light 8x10 is 110 pounds, an 8x12 would probably be at least 50-60 pounds more) so pete had the idea of cutting them in half, so they did, and thus, the Halfstack.

Quote by steven seagull
ahh i thought you meant guitar, i was like, holy **** an 18 inch speaker?? hahaa. yeah, i heard the story about pete, idk where tho..
yea, ive ran a guitar through, dont do much for the guitar

Quote by steven seagull
what pedals do you have left as of now??
GUITARS

-BROWNSVILLE CUSTOM
Custom Pickups

-(IN PROGESS 12/14)-FENDER CUSTOM

-Dean EDGE Q 5 STRING BASS
AMPS

-CRATE 120W HALF STACK
-CRATE 15W BASS

EFFECTS
-DIGITECH RP-80
-CRYBABY WAH
Quote by tubadude
so you happy with what you got on ebay?

Yeah, it worked out for the better. The guy loves it, too!

I have all the pedals on the first post left (its up to date) but I'll list them here for ya

BOSS CS-3 Compressor/Sustainer $50
Maxon OD-808 Overdrive- Exact TS-808 clone. Like new minus 1 knob- $120
Flip TC-X Compressor/Sustainer Tube compression! Like new w/ adapter $120
Ibanez Digital Stereo Chorus of some kind.. its got 4 knobs etc. Older, MIJ. $100.
Buddah Wah- Brand new played a few times only- $135

The TC-X is the only one that comes with an adapter but if you buy em all I have a 1-spot that I'll throw in, too.
Cabs-
Peavey 5150 Straight
Peavey 5150 Slant - $500 each obo.

Effects-

BOSS CS-3 Compressor/Sustainer $50
Maxon OD-808 Overdrive- Exact TS-808 clone. Like new minus 1 knob- $120
Flip TC-X Compressor/Sustainer Tube compression! Like new w/ adapter $120
Ibanez Digital Stereo Chorus of some kind.. its got 4 knobs etc. Older, MIJ. $100.
Buddah Wah- Brand new played a few times only- $135

Pickups ($50 each obo):
Duncan SH-4 (bridge)
Duncan Hotrail (bridge)

All this up for grabs and looking to add more!
^^ is that the most up to date list of whats left?
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Quote by SGKIDD
^^ is that the most up to date list of whats left?

Well yeah, that was.

I just sold the budda wah (107.50) guyatone compressor ($65) and Ibanez chorus ($50) today.

I also have up for sale a Digitech Valve FX rackmount effects unit and a Digitech Control One (The unit w/ 10 buttons, expression pedal and bypass/patch button) for sale. They're on the 'bay right now for 7 days (PM me for a link) but I will take them down with the proper offer. I'm looking to get at least $250 for both of them. Possibly $150 for the pedal and $180 for the effects unit, which is actually pretty nice. It retailed for about $800 new when it came out in the early 90s.
Do you still have any humbuckers left to trade?

I have a Seymour Duncan Full Shred if you're still looking for one but its quite old (FS1BJ Model as opposed to SH-10B, but i think it's the same thing) and has a small crack in the corner of the plastic cover but still works fine.

Also I am in the UK which could add shipping expenses...

PM me if you're interested...
Quote by MetalHeadDude
Do you still have any humbuckers left to trade?

I have a Seymour Duncan Full Shred if you're still looking for one but its quite old (FS1BJ Model as opposed to SH-10B, but i think it's the same thing) and has a small crack in the corner of the plastic cover but still works fine.

Also I am in the UK which could add shipping expenses...

PM me if you're interested...

Nah I've picked up three since then (one older, and a pair of newer)

I've got the JB and a Hotrail to trade/sell though.

The boss compressor works but something (I don't know what) was dropped on it so its got an inch long scratch on the face of it. It WORKS but doesn't look brand new anymore.
I don't have any pics of it anymore. I'm not sure if I'm going to sell it (it was half way thru a true bypass mod when someone backed out of the deal so its halfway apart right now) but I might for the right offer.

There's nothing wrong with it, it's just missing a knob. in good shape, no real dents, dings or scratches. on the front or sides that I know of.
post a video showing your 5150 cabs play em,post the video,reduce the price and i may buy it
Quote by deepsal
post a video showing your 5150 cabs play em,post the video,reduce the price and i may buy it

Are you retarded?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Page 3 of 3