flamencogod
990 IQ
so for my birthday my gf gave me a ticket tot the "zappa plays zappa" show in Amsterdam... I love her! The show in the heineken music hall contains a special appearance by steve vai!

has somebody gone to a "zappa plays zappa" show before? what do you think about it?

Rhinosaur Bones
89 IQ
What is it exactly? I've never heard of it before. His kids playing his music or something?
Scorzerci
UG Addict
384 IQ
I wanted to go, but I hadn't actually heard any of Zappa's music (I would basically only have gone there for Vai) and he is coming like a week after I go to EJ and Satch so my parents wouldn't have let me go...
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
pavan
stunt guitar
210 IQ
can we have a pic of your gf ?

One of our other friends here keeps posting pics of his g.f.
( specially edited for resi )
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Last edited by pavan at Mar 26, 2006,
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
^Uh?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Stratwizard
Fotzejäger
1,472 IQ
Quote by pavan
can we have a pic of your gf ?

One of our other friends here keeps posting pics of his g.f.
( specially edited for resi )

Umm... what have I missed?
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Ah
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Click.
flamencogod
990 IQ
oh I'm not gonna posts her pics online guys... too bad 'cause she's beautiful!

oh she just rocks I go to concerts (mainly powermetal) with her all the time. One of her favorite bands is sonata arctica

I'm a lucky man
NevermorePsalm
Steven Wilson's Hippy
556 IQ
She probably looks like Alexi Laiho j/m man, that's cool
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
cliff_em_all
2,963 IQ
Bastardo!
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
balltounge
Ba Ba/Ti Ki/Di Do
65 IQ
Im going to see this no-doubt spectacular event tomorrow night.

Giddy as a kipper.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
I went last night

Click.
Scorzerci
UG Addict
384 IQ
It was last friday and only yesterday did I realise how much I wanted to go ... I MISSED VAI!
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
flamencogod
990 IQ
the show was AMAZING

I've never heard vai playing like he did 5 foot in front of me!
terry bozzio is a beast ladies and gentlemen!
trollblod
I'm just a stand-in troll
142 IQ
I'm thinking of going when they get here, but it's too far to stockholm from where I live.
Why don't you play Gothenburg vai? WHYYYYYYYY?
</IMO>
Izz
Banned
132 IQ
Vart bor du då?
Göteborg?
Gör jag med=D
Mattalac
Default Use Title
619 IQ
Quote by flamencogod
so for my birthday my gf gave me a ticket tot the "zappa plays zappa" show in Amsterdam... I love her! The show in the heineken music hall contains a special appearance by steve vai!

has somebody gone to a "zappa plays zappa" show before? what do you think about it?

OMG WHY CAN'T THEY COME TO AUSTRALIA! My GF is dutch, maybe she can con Amsterdam to moving here!
balltounge
Ba Ba/Ti Ki/Di Do
65 IQ
Ah.

It was so good last night.

Unfortunately there was no Bozzio, but Vai, Dweezil & Napoleon Brock still put out an amazing show.

Dweezil had some amp problems which treated us to some old tracks being played, Chungas Revenge being one of them.

It was too good to be describe.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
splice
crank that jessie jackson
175 IQ
i just read the guitar world article about the zappa plays zappa stuff.........pretty cool....

ive also heard dweezil made an instrumental album with a mix of techno and shred.....thatd be cool
trollblod
I'm just a stand-in troll
142 IQ
Quote by Izz
Vart bor du då?
Göteborg?
Gör jag med=D

naw, kinna 6 mil utanför gbg.
</IMO>
paddyo
?
340 IQ
The cconcert was at an over 18's venue so I couldn't go That place sucks so much balls. Its the same place I couldn't go see Vai either....Fucking Ireland...
'At its best, it represents total freedom of musical expression, unfettered by technical limitations.'-Guthrie Govan on shredding