795 IQ
parkway drive.. australian band.. really good

Listen

http://www.purevolume.com/parkwaydrive
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
PaintOurSilence
tipsmash
1,047 IQ
I dont really like them, my friend absolutley loves them. he sleeps with the cd under his pillow......creepy.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Ibanez_Bassist
Registered ****
21 IQ
Yeah they are pretty sick. I saw them a few weeks ago in Canberra. Worst venue ever. It had no air conditioning and no windows, I almost died.

Anyway back to PWD. My favourite song by them is Mutiny but smoke em if ya got em is mad and so is romance is dead.

I want to see them for longer next time. When they were here it was only a 45 minute set :|.
Drop-A
Banned
140 IQ
im going to see them on friday in wollongong. The deadwalk are playin as well.
Drop-A
Banned
140 IQ
do you really live in canada^ if so how do you know about parkway?
saga_7
Alexi Laiho Wannabe
795 IQ
i know alot of bands.. every band that i listen to.. no one i know even know they exist
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
bloodstained
UG Board King
266 IQ
Quote by Drop-A
do you really live in canada^ if so how do you know about parkway?

Parkway Drive and IKTPQ are pretty big these days overseas.

It shows what $80 000 and a good producer can get you.

Apparently, every reasonably big show they play in suburban city areas, like wollongong for example, they'll get at least $8 000 just off merch sold.
casualtyvampire
)...@^@...(
241 IQ
OMGZZZZ Parkway Drive Tha flavour of da month over here!!!! all the emo fashion fagets luv them here... makes me sick.

anyway... the new album is ok... but i think they changed alot, they became alot more metal. i liked dont close your eyes and their split with iktpq way better then the new album.

they ruined smoke em if ya got em... dcye version was better.

but there still a good band i dont mind them.
Ibanez_Bassist
Registered ****
21 IQ
Hey I like you avatar casualtyvampire. I'm not surprised they make about $ 8,000 per night off merch it took me ages to get a shirt. But they do sell them for really cheap, I got mine for $20. If they just sold shirts and they sold 400 they would get their 8 grand.
bloodstained
UG Board King
266 IQ
i'm just saying ibanez_bassist, they play about 4 shows per major states like qld, nsw and vic and about 2 shows in abstract territories and states like act and wa. you do the math and they earn over 150 000 alone on merchandise. it becomes more a market scam then anything else.
divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
mehhh i don't see what all the fuss is about, personally.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
hendrix1194
UG Freak
197 IQ
I hate hate hate the vocal, lyrical content is mediocre, dont mind the actual 'music'.
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Because we all know grandmas have ballsacks

Co-founder of the 'undecided on a name but are aussie regardless' club. PM me, joel_grieve or bradbradbrad to join.
saga_7
Alexi Laiho Wannabe
795 IQ
the vocals are amazing! are you kidding
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
Drop-A
Banned
140 IQ
f*ck yeah, im goin to see them in 3 hours in wollongong, im heaps exited
apc--ibanez
UG Member
323 IQ
i dont get this whole hardcore craze. with the people wearing their tight black jeans and parkway drive t-shirts. ive got the parkway drive album from my mate whos really into the whole hardcore scene and it just sounds so generic with the breakdowns, palm muting and screaming...australia has far better to offer.
KrazyLilFairy
19 IQ
i quite like them. i saw them last saturday and they were amazing. at least i thought so anyways. i love romance is dead.
Too many CIRCUSES not enough FREAKS!
Anti-Shred
Banned
10 IQ
when i saw them they played its hard to speak without a tounge, romance is dead, guns for show, gimmie ad, looks like yoda, and mutiny, it was only a really small set unfortunatley.
PaRkWaY_DrIvE
<<====BeN====>>
400 IQ
i saw them on theyre farewell tour wen they played at fox studios... it was f**kin sik... they played pretty much every song theyve ever released and some songs that arent on any albums... her nightmare were supporting... theyre a decent band
joel_grieve
Ped Left Testicle
1,689 IQ
i dont like them...come on everyone lets start a metal core band and call it "deja vu". for ****s sake parkway sound like every other metalcore band at the moment, unless they can pull something fresh outta their arse, they still suck.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel