muddy waters

wat others are good??
member of the Seinfeld Fan Club --pm the_experience to join

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
xmrchainsawx
UG Freak
881 IQ
Robert Johnson

Edit: Johnny Winter is amazing too, but Im not sure if you'd classify him as just blues.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
Last edited by xmrchainsawx at Apr 6, 2006,
deslni01
Bill S. Preston, Esquire!
58 IQ
Albert King is, in my opinion, the best blues player there ever has been. Then again, I haven't heard them ALL, but he's the best I've heard, and I dabble into the blues often. I have a solid collection of blues albums, and I play the blues constantly on my guitar. I highly recommend Albert King. If you choose to listen to him, I suggest his "Born Under a Bad Sign" album.

You probably won't find a single blues artist that has influenced more people in music than Albert King.
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
voxdude26
1,532 IQ
stevie ray vaughan is an amazing guitar player. songs: pride and joy, texas flood, life by the drop, crossfire, house is rockin, love struck baby, mary had a little lamb, scuttle buttin, tin pan alley (aka roughest place in town), riviera paradise.
SR20DETT
MeowMix
88 IQ
Stevie Ray, Roy Buchanan, Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, and the list goes on and on and on.
Les Paul Player!
Stop Messin'
Gibson Girl
702 IQ
Gary Moore and Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Archaon
Minister of Sin
324 IQ
eric johnson, BB king, and I suppose satch is kinda bluesy
pinkfloyd323
85 IQ
go with Cream, Johnny Lang, Robert Cray, and maybe some Of Led Zeppelin's takes on the blues like the lemon song, or Bring it on home
ferretman
Banned
181 IQ
Gary Moore definately with one of his blues albums like - Still Got the Blues
Gabuydachk
443 IQ
there's a good list in the recommendation thread

'tis life
xmrchainsawx
UG Freak
881 IQ
Quote by pinkfloyd323
go with Cream, Johnny Lang, Robert Cray, and maybe some Of Led Zeppelin's takes on the blues like the lemon song, or Bring it on home

I cant belive I forgot about Lang! Arg! Ive seen him twice and the dude can play man.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
AC_friggin'_DC
Dead Head
114 IQ
um definately son house and robert johnson oh and charlie patton, howlin wolf, elmore james, lightin' hopkins,and t bone walker oh and some grateful dead stuff is pretty bluesy
Winner of Classic rock Trivia #?

Rig: Black Fender Strat , 160 fender stage amp, dunlop crybaby wah pedal, studio pro amp, harmonica, fender acoustic Squier, alto saxaphone
hippy12
Stop watching me Dan.
405 IQ
you're silly, so many people do this. look at the suggestions at the top.
Wannabehippie
Do what the avatars says
287 IQ
R.L. Burnside, John Lee Hooker, Robben Ford, Ray Charles, Howlin' Wolf. Many of the suggestions i was going to make have already been said.
Quote by fireaway
giuers uo sghurioyus dony remeber me wut the heck

Quote by Smokey Amp
Ever wondered why there are different letters on a keyboard? It would seem that you continually mash random keys in order to get your message across.

OWNED!
MAXWELLMURDER
493 IQ
****kkkk, what band is Brian Stezer in. I forget the name, but thier really good. Stray Cat strut GREAT song