Gurgle!Argh!
-
1,444 IQ
yeah, his current demo is really good. i think casanova's lament is awesome too. and i love his cover of chris t-t - when the huntsman comes a-marching, i have a bootleg of it and its awesome.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Yeah, he seems to be gaining quite a name for himself on his solo rounds
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
MattDaviesFFAF
Secretly Ironic
228 IQ
Yeah, loved Million Dead, love his new solo stuff too.

I got his demo a while back (took over 3 weeks to come but it was worth the wait)

He's such a cool guy.

His site's pretty cool too, www.frank-turner.com

He runs it all himself and posts on the forum quite often... Infact, I should post there more often
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
bobjewell87
Cause = time
874 IQ
Quote by andrewbiles
Yeah, he seems to be gaining quite a name for himself on his solo rounds

that's not an opinion andrew dear

anyways, turner's great fun. Yeah that's the word to use, fun, and lots of it at that.

Favourite songs are cassanovas lament (though it does stick out a bit live), his cover of dancing queen and smiling at strangers on trains.

He's on Public broadcast service number 8 as well, so there's another excuse to buy it.
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Quote by bobjewell87
that's not an opinion andrew dear

Quite fortunate as no question on opinions was asked, only, "Has anyone here heard of Frank Turner?"

Public Service Broadcast #7 was better though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
alliwant
Mod...of LOVE
1,155 IQ
I've just recently got into him after hearing him on The Lock Up on BBC Radio 1. I especially like Nashville Tenessee. He's great. Hope to get his E.P soon.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
j0nmcc
former B&A mod
1,282 IQ
Robs been going on about him for ages to me,

ive just checked him out

i love him!

*me looks into it more*