TripleREffect
249 IQ
ok so i was in my grandmas garage and came across this acoustic, it looks pretty old pretty good condition plays pretty nicely, but i cant find anything online to give me some sort of appraisal. Is this thing better off for the trash or is it possibly a collectable?
Jearl
yr bird.
118 IQ
well...i guess thats up to you....if it plays nice and sounds good....then i think you got yourself a knew (old) acoustic.
ill check for some info on it though

edit....okay..i didnt find anything. do you have a pic of it?
Last edited by Jearl at Apr 10, 2006,
moe_d
Tuned in DADGAD
98 IQ
give the guitar to me
Gear:
-Fender Mexican Telecaster
-Vox VR15 amp
-Yamaha FG-700S acoustic
-No name classical guitar with a stinky greasy fretboard
toerayme
10 IQ
I bought a marquis by harmony guitar at agarage sale amonth ago for 3 bucks. I put some new strings on it and it plays and sounds good. Sorry I don't know much about them . I think they are supposed to be martin copies. Mine says marquis on the crown and has alabel inside the body that says ' Marquis by the Harmony company'. Model#f-172. It also says it is made in Korea. If anyone knows any more about this guitar let me know
muzikfrek
10 IQ
I was just given a Harmony Marquis H570. It seems to to be in good shape. The action is pretty good, but the saddle is a little wobbly. I was wondering if anyone had an idea on what it is worth. I have 3 guitars and don't really need it, but didn't want to just give it away if it's worth anything.
GC Shred Off
is into you.
884 IQ
Quote by TripleREffect
Is this thing better off for the trash or is it possibly a collectable?

I think you missed the obvious. The best option is just to use it like a normal guitar.