Page 1 of 17
White Boy Shawn
111 IQ
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

No benders, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Pet Shop Boys need to apply!

In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!

Last edited by White Boy Shawn at Apr 11, 2006,
ihavnofingrprnt
404 IQ
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
White Boy Shawn
111 IQ
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
Stupid F U C K
Pardon me. Who you be speaking to me or ihavnofingrprnt?
ihavnofingrprnt
404 IQ
ehh probably both of us..im sorry but personally i think satanic bands are pretty mediocre and i dont mean bands with satanic influence i mean satancore bands they suck balls, but thats just my opinion
White Boy Shawn
111 IQ
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
ehh probably both of us..im sorry but personally i think satanic bands are pretty mediocre and i dont mean bands with satanic influence i mean satancore bands they suck balls, but thats just my opinion
Obviously you never heard me play screaming molten hell bent metal.

I have won top guitarist in me age group 3 straight years.

Then again it doesn't matter what you think because you live across the pond.

In a few years I will come to conquer America and become filthy rich!

When I come I'm going kick Tom Cruise's stupid culty robot arse and impregnate Katie Holmes.
Nadz
UG's Most Boring Member
283 IQ
^your a tool
sex is like being with a bank, once you withdraw you loose intrest.
nofx_2525
UG Newbie
1,934 IQ
Noice :P
$$$------......-------Lamb.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.Of-----_-_-_-_-_-God--------------....----...--$$$
broady15
UG Member
51 IQ
lol...this guy is a legend...gonna make it big some day. shame im not into satanic **** or i would have joined u....if u ever want to form a normal rock band then count me in
Irish Metal
10 IQ
Sorry Dude, but all the truly e-vile bassists, drummers and vocalists are auditioning for my Hardcore Celtic Metal band, "Lucky Charms Onslaught." You will only be left with the rejects. Rumor has it Axl Rose is picking up my rejects for his touring version of Guns and Roses--which ain't very metal at all but you are screwed, sorry.

TD
Irish Metal High Priest of Feinian Hardcore
GEAR:
PRS McCarty Mahogany
PRS Singlecut Maple Top
Korg AX 1500, Ibanez Tube Screamer, Morley Tremonti
Marshall AVT 50

I want:
Line 6 212 Amp for easy hauling.
Synyster Gates
CHEESEMAN!
703 IQ
yea man

im not too interested in being in it but your definetly gonna go somewhere ewith that

good luck
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
lambofgod4750
UG Member
101 IQ
Yea lol watch out for this brit!!!
"The tragic partake of this torment, convincing myself again. This god that I worship, this demon I blame, conspire as one exactly the same it's exactly the same." Lamb of God
NevermorePsalm
Steven Wilson's Hippy
556 IQ
Quote by White Boy Shawn
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

yeah, your a douche pussy. Especially the bolded area. Did you lose your D&D game? go **** your grandma, asshole
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ

What, does singing "Moderfukin death, Sat@n is t3h 1337!!" make you feel tough?

Who do you think is gonna take you seriously? I see you're banned. That's good. We don't need pathetic morons like you spamming the forums with elitist Satan comments.

Seriously, what is the point of making yourself look tough to people you'll never meet in your life?

Edit: No I'm not interested. Most people wouldn't be. Not because it's satanic- there are plenty of Satanists on this site (I'm not one,) but because of the retarded way you put it. I can't think of one person on this site who could stand to be in a band with someone who is obsessed with making an evil, hardcore image just because. Seriously, stop acting so childish and someone might be interested. But until then, you're just gonna get negative results.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Last edited by apocalypse13 at Apr 14, 2006,
jimipage32
rap sucks
150 IQ
**** you
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I'd stick my dick IN the pancake, THEN put it in that.
splice
crank that jessie jackson
175 IQ
whiteboyshawn.......God loves you

just incase you ever get unbanned..
PooKoo
UG Spammer
662 IQ
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability

i very well might sig that
ckyrulesass
Banned
63 IQ
viva la jesus
bia bia bitch!

FATTY!
Last edited by ckyrulesass at Apr 19, 2006,
MetalDreds09
Hollywood Metal......nice
100 IQ
I second that ckyrulesass........VIVA LA JESUS!

....and so does like 5 of my friends here.......

i would just like to point out kid that Satanic metal bands never make it any farther than their basements/dungeons..or wherever they creep from.....heres an idea......try "REAL" music.
Clip, Clop, Clip, Clop, Clip, Clop.....BANG! BANG! BANG!.....clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop...

^ Amish Drive-By
White Boy Shawn
111 IQ
Quote by Nadz
^your a tool

You're a bloody little worthless troll!

Quote by NevermorePsalm
yeah, your a douche pussy. Especially the bolded area. Did you lose your D&D game? go **** your grandma, asshole
You are a filthy diseased ridden crafty butcher giving Nadz the back door delivery.

Quote by ckyrulesass
viva la jesus
bia bia bitch!
You are a complete moron. The Jews and Romans slayed your god 20 centuries ago. Yet our beloved
lives on and rules both worlds.

Quote by sylent
dang that kid is fat lol
I'm not fat you idiot! I'm stocky!

Quote by apocalypse13

What, does singing "Moderfukin death, Sat@n is t3h 1337!!" make you feel tough?

Who do you think is gonna take you seriously? I see you're banned. That's good. We don't need pathetic morons like you spamming the forums with elitist Satan comments.

Edit: No I'm not interested. Most people wouldn't be. Not because it's satanic- there are plenty of Satanists on this site (I'm not one,) but because of the retarded way you put it. I can't think of one person on this site who could stand to be in a band with someone who is obsessed with making an evil, hardcore image just because. Seriously, stop acting so childish and someone might be interested. But until then, you're just gonna get negative results.

The only pathetic spamming moron is you. I put up a completely legitament request for a band and all you do waste the space.
Last edited by White Boy Shawn at May 13, 2006,
tobythechimp
2,365 IQ
How many devils have you eaten kid?
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
splice
crank that jessie jackson
175 IQ
kid you really need God in your life
Mercuryworks
Guitar Player
175 IQ
Ahh... Do they treat the baby at school bad because he is fat and ugly? Is God spitting in your mouth because he wont make you skinny and handsome like the Good Guys? So you turn to Lucifer. Look kid your pathetic as every HARDcore satan bull**** band out there.

For one, with that kind of music 1 in maybe 1,000,000 or more will probably listen, just for the hell of it. Two, you will NEVER EVER EVER make it in America, because between all the Catholics and People you will be killed or kicked out INSTANTLY with no sales or recognition. If I were you (fat and picked on) I would start an emo band cause at least that is poppy today like Him or My Chemical Romance. Seriously I am not religious but at least I have something to keep me good.

So in other words just in case your cooking up a burrito in your microwave and need to get back to it and your only read the last sentence. Change your style and attitude or go F U C K your self or you can always slit your wrist and finish it all and you can go to your lucifer.
Locomotive
16 IQ
Quote by White Boy Shawn

hahahaha the fat kid wants to start a santanic band

Last edited by Locomotive at Feb 2, 2007,
Mercuryworks
Guitar Player
175 IQ
Quote by White Boy Shawn

I'm not fat you idiot! I'm stocky!

oh yeah RIGHT 12 -18 yrs old and your about 200 or more pounds of Body Fat

go play with your tits, fatty
guitar_chick666
24/7, i always ROCK OUT!
45 IQ
aww i wanted to talk to the kid starting the satanic band!!! i wanna join!!!! too bad your in the UK...
TheDarkestNight
98 IQ
.. i cant even take this kid seriously. He looks like the fat kids you see at the malls eating 30 dollars of fast food with his mom and hes talking about satan and some lucifer white ****.

Wtf did your mom smoke when she was pregnant with you
led zeppelin90
UG's Mexadorian
446 IQ
Quote by Mercuryworks
oh yeah RIGHT 12 -18 yrs old and your about 200 or more pounds of Body Fat

go play with your tits, fatty

i cant help but laugh at the play with your tits part.
My Gear
Ltd Alexi-600 with a Seymour Duncan Blackout!
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp

X-Brawn of the Mighty Autobots PM Kankuro to Join
Nyranger
bob hicky is my friend
283 IQ
you are ****ing fat and ridiculous man please just dont ever post anything like this again and please take my advice make some money and pay a either a shrink to fix your brain or a physica trainor so you can at least walk up the stairs without sweating

harsh but true my friend
Tsunoyukami
543 IQ
It's ironic how only arrogant posts get replies, while all the people who want to start music loving bands and create strong melodies are ignored.

And for the record, I doubt you'll receive any 'yes'es. I too must decline your offer to play in a...whatever band you wanted to start.
Dakmas
44 IQ
You obviously have no true understanding of what the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey, OR Satanism is truely about or you would not have showed such stupidity in your posting.

Posuer.

-Casey
Tonight..lets leave the world behind..

Jessyka + Casey = <3

The Gear:
Guitar: FENDER SQUIER M-80
Bass: Samick
Zeppelin08
Cowbell Virtuoso
238 IQ
If satan is so tough why did Jesus kick his a**? Just wondered?
mishra
367 IQ
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt

the colonel you mean, he founded kfc and died like a decade ago.
cold_static544
249 IQ
haha lame poser sh it
Quote by tryhardslash
dude like every song has disortion

and its called distorting
SKULD
JohnBlunt
21 IQ
Were are you located i'm 15 and live near Luton i can plkay bass but i'm mainly a guitarist hit me back
My Gear:
Ibanez Rg350dxwh
Squire Strat. Jackdaniels
Swift pink acoustic
My Amps:
Marshall mg30Dfx
Fender showman
bb10
Other:
Nevada Drumkit
I hate my gear anyone want to make me a cash in-hand offer in the uk?
Nikklaus
UG Senior Member
443 IQ
Hahaha ahh this kid is in need of some serious growing up. I bet he gets ****ed at school.
Musicman Stingray 3EQ