Page 2 of 17
Quote by White Boy Shawn
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

No benders, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Pet Shop Boys need to apply!

In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!

hey sir. excuse me sir... you can't park your van on the diving board...
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by T_R_A_P_T
hes satanic and he likes soccer.. .hahahahahahaha

hahah he does look like soccer...ahahahah and i bet he smells like bowling
Quote by Air Guitarist!
yeah if she starts gettin fat just punch her in the stomach once or twice a day

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Spit everywhere, and just yell things at the crowd.

Quote by Virgil_Hart05
YOUR MOM (guitar) and YOUR OTHER MOM on drums
Quote by splice
kid you really need God in your life
Yippee Yihay Cowboy you really need to hop on your partner's sausage and ride your way back to Bareback Mountain!

Quote by Nikklaus
He looks like one of Satan's butt muffins.
Shut up you filthy little Pet Shop Boy!

Quote by RyanIsNice
hahah he does look like soccer...ahahahah and i bet he smells like bowling
I play Rugby you dimwitted fool!

Quote by Mercuryworks
oh yeah RIGHT 12 -18 yrs old and your about 200 or more pounds of Body Fat

go play with your tits, fatty
Obviously with your very low intelligence you must be one of those hill billy inbreds with web toes. So

Quote by Dakmas
You obviously have no true understanding of what the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey, OR Satanism is truely about or you would not have showed such stupidity in your posting.

Posuer.

-Casey
You are a complete idiot and it's poser and not posuer! Your phoney baloney Anton LeVay, Marylinn Manson/Church of Satan are the real posers! Me family goes back many centuries as true descendents of a Celtic Priesthood. Levay provided nothing but a 60's get rich gimmick!
Last edited by White Boy Shawn at May 20, 2006,
Quote by Gibson06
shut the **** up you pansy
I have a girlfriend you closeted sausage jockey!

Quote by Mercuryworks
Ahh... Do they treat the baby at school bad because he is fat and ugly?
You must really be suffering from a bad case of Down Syndrome. A man my size does not get messed with at school. I rule the roost!

Quote by Mercuryworks
Is God spitting in your mouth because he wont make you skinny and handsome like the Good Guys? So you turn to Lucifer. Look kid your pathetic as every HARDcore satan bull**** band out there.
Why don't you just stfu and shove a crucifix up your bum while you masterbate to the Greg Lugaynus and Tom Cruise posters on your bedroom wall!

Quote by Mercuryworks
For one, with that kind of music 1 in maybe 1,000,000 or more will probably listen, just for the hell of it. Two, you will NEVER EVER EVER make it in America, because between all the Catholics and People you will be killed or kicked out INSTANTLY with no sales or recognition. If I were you (fat and picked on) I would start an emo band cause at least that is poppy today like Him or My Chemical Romance. Seriously I am not religious but at least I have something to keep me good.
Spoken like a true alter boy who enjoys having his local parish priest sticking his naughty bits in his alternate cum dumpster.

Quote by Mercuryworks
So in other words just in case your cooking up a burrito in your microwave and need to get back to it and your only read the last sentence. Change your style and attitude or go F U C K your self or you can always slit your wrist and finish it all and you can go to your lucifer.
I shag me girl, where you prefer to be involved in anal masturbation and man boy love.
Last edited by White Boy Shawn at May 20, 2006,
you're girlfriend is probably a whale.

and...praising satan is going to get you where? You'll just go to hell, and be raped up the ass. Like he gives a fuck about some fat white boy...that's dating a whale.
Andy Milanakis already has his own show. Now he wants to start a satanic metal band?? Why??
Hahaha enough of the stupid one liners man, they're your only comeback and they're completely un-related to the person you're trying to insult.

"hurr hurr jump back on urr gay wagon, I rule the roost!!!!!!1" won't suit everyone.
Musicman Stingray 3EQ
haha the fact that this thread is still open is evidence that the mods have a pretty good sense of humor.......

unlike you, shawn
Banging on a trash can
Okay okay okay

This thread is ridiculous. Shawn starts off with a ridiculous post, posting some silly pics not even a 5-year-old would think cool or funny, and doesn't mention any influences, skills, or what kinda music he wants to make. Thats pathetic. But nowhere near as pathetic as the tons of ppl who come here and flame him cuz he's obese. That's sad people. That's not cool at all. You're just sinking to his level, and do you want that?

But I'd rather prefer a 'Satanic' clod than a Christian clod?

Shawn really needs God in his life? You really need some open-mindedness in your life.

Moving on swiftly....
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
There's some difference between Shawn and people who are 'flaming' him.

If Shawn's initial post was serious, he's a special, one of a kind dumbass, and deserves some attention simply because of his exotic stupidity.

If this was some sort of a retarded joke, then who cares about 'flamey' responses, they're pretty fitting?

Either way, this thread had made me chuckle more than once, so it's not as worthless as some people might think/say it is.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
^yeah....10 year olds aren't supposed to be drinking the "hard" stuff anyway. He's a joke.
Hehe. Dacoda Fanning. run away NOW.

shawns little one lier comebacks are quite retarded, and they make me laugh, even though its probably not for the reasons he wanted. every time he posts here again he's probably thinking about how cool and quick witted he is. go back to your little elementary school.

furthermore, I bet anyone who has posted on this thread could beat you up. Myself included even . so don't even bother acting tough.
Always a Revolution
"In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!"

I truely hope that means something other than you will only hire white people. If not - please band this mother****er right now.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Okay okay okay

This thread is ridiculous. Shawn starts off with a ridiculous post, posting some silly pics not even a 5-year-old would think cool or funny, and doesn't mention any influences, skills, or what kinda music he wants to make. Thats pathetic. But nowhere near as pathetic as the tons of ppl who come here and flame him cuz he's obese. That's sad people. That's not cool at all. You're just sinking to his level, and do you want that?

But I'd rather prefer a 'Satanic' clod than a Christian clod?

Shawn really needs God in his life? You really need some open-mindedness in your life.

Moving on swiftly....

Look man we're just waiting for George Bush to blow the world up so let us have some fun in the mean time
Quote by life_247
"In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!"

I truely hope that means something other than you will only hire white people. If not - please band this mother****er right now.

Haha surely that's obvious? He's a reet ****.
Musicman Stingray 3EQ
I find it pretty ignorant, and typical christian bigotry to go on and insult this kid for him liking Satan. Although I find his brand of devil whorshipping kinda funny. This whole thread is funny so whatever. BTW I have nothing against any religion so yeah... (although disagree with certain teachings)

Anyway dude list some influences, and actually write a serious post, and then you'll be taken seriously... I also doubt your parents are of a celtic priest generation. Especially since u came out kinda... stupid. I didn't know the followers of the pagan ways worshiped Satan. Anyway... Real Madrid will kick Manchesters ass anyday...

HAIL SPAIN!!!

Look man we're just waiting for George Bush to blow the world up so let us have some fun in the mean time

LMAO
In memory of the pagan ways...

Bishop of the Houses of the Holy sect of Zeppelinism.

PM the Heartbreaker to join.

"There are no impossible dreams..."-Ozzy Osbourne
hahahaha this is the funniest post in u.g. don't ban the kid i want to see what he says next hahahaha.. what a fat ass loser.

btw im a Christian so i thought it was exceptionally funny
wow this thread is still pen i thought it would have been banned by now,,okay i have an idea all those who stand for the light pt i as many holy references as you can
jesus christ
father son holy spirit
holy water
the cross
the ten commandments
god rocks

in the name of the pope i declare this thread banished of EVIL!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats all i got to say.
With your bitch slap rappin and your cocaine tounge you get nothing done.
This guy should be banned so he has the time to actually do something with his life that doesn't involve drinking dog blood and fake worshipping Satan. Maybe some excercise?

Benny
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by White Boy Shawn

You must really be suffering from a bad case of Down Syndrome. A man my size does not get messed with at school. I rule the roost!

Why don't you just stfu and shove a crucifix up your bum while you masterbate to the Greg Lugaynus and Tom Cruise posters on your bedroom wall!

Spoken like a true alter boy who enjoys having his local parish priest sticking his naughty bits in his alternate cum dumpster.

I shag me girl, where you prefer to be involved in anal masturbation and man boy love.

Clap, Clap. Spoken like a true loser, look in REAL Life like outside not inside at home on Newgrounds or TV. You are a loser, who thinks petty one liner insults are going to shatter me and others. You are seriously a loser who needs to get a nice belt welt in his ass from Daddy or Mommy. My point in my post were Satan worshippers are ALL weaklings who need help or at least the ones Ive seen. In your case you worship Satan because

1.) Your fat
2.) Your Girlfriend who is probably on the 1 scale.
3.) (From you insults) inner Homosexual feelings

From the looks of you, youre 15, and EVERYWHERE I been, I see kids like you get picked on cause you smell or you cry in school. Seriously like trying to help you, get outside, Lose weight, listen to better music, Dont listen to your parents Celtic bull because it is just insane and retarded, and last GET LAID, now this is my nice comment. BUT I'll tell you what, I have ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to see a REAL HARDCORE Satanic band. So Hardcore, that 1 person in the band is killed in every concert, release it on DVD, ill buy it. Have a good day Shawn doin whatever you do cause I dont want to be a flamer on the board (make a 1 liner for that) I rather get a respectful name on the board not the one who made some kid cry. So Goodbye and hopefully you turn a new leaf and go somewhere

By the way, I am not religious or at least a crazy one, but you should find some type of good force.
Ok Shawn, a couple things. Stop being racist, no one likes a racist. Please don't use one liners or be mean to people with mental disablities, believe it or not out of you're little box where "you rule the roost!" people do have those problems and in my line of work, or where I hope i will be farther in soon, I have to treat and see those people everyday and it is sad. Again no one likes a racist person who doesn't like metally disableted people. Also not to be mean but losing some weight couldn't kill you. Also its proven that teens (just like yourself) who are overweight get a higher confidence level if they have lost even 10 pounds. So please take this into consideration and do those things.

Now I see you were banned already, don't let it happen again.
Quote by White Boy Shawn

a girlfriend.....riiiight...does your "girlfriend" happen to be shamoo?...wait your dick isnt big enough to pleasure a whale..so it sprobably a fly or something...and if thats stupid how you say that that dude masturbates to tom cruise posters....well how come you dont stop bringin him up?....i think you my fat enemy are in love with tom cruise.
My Gear
Ltd Alexi-600 with a Seymour Duncan Blackout!
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp

X-Brawn of the Mighty Autobots PM Kankuro to Join
i think the dark prince needs the lay of the fish and chips

hardcore man boobs

p.s. satanism is just as retarded as christianity
Last edited by DeathMetal18 at May 25, 2006,
^^don't go there. Anyways, damn I can't believe this bitch is still babbling about getting his ass ripped. He needs to just give up and face it. He'll be pounding them out until they day he dies and holding up his devil horns while he's giving the "O" face. If Helen Keller was still alive she would be right up your alley. She couldn't see how f*cking fat you are and she wouldn't be able to hear your bull sh*t. Now, go see the donkey show so you can say you accomplished something in life and then rub one out while you think of a girl getting slammed by a donkey. Oh yea, GIVE UP.
I should make a horror movie based on all of this called, "The Thread That Wouldn't Die!"

Oh man, it'd be terrifying.
Banging on a trash can
i think that kids hillarious.. i check on him all the time to see the wack a** stuff he says.. i would post him as a background for a gig list .. white trash dildo
Quote by Air Guitarist!
yeah if she starts gettin fat just punch her in the stomach once or twice a day

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Spit everywhere, and just yell things at the crowd.

Quote by Virgil_Hart05
YOUR MOM (guitar) and YOUR OTHER MOM on drums
Quote by White Boy Shawn
Obviously you never heard me play screaming molten hell bent metal.

Well obviously or we'd all of shot ourselves.
Last edited by future rock god at May 26, 2006,
Quote by White Boy Shawn
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

No benders, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Pet Shop Boys need to apply!

In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!

I must say I haven´t found the point in satanism?? for me it looks so stupid to worship evil... what do you think happens after death...? When you believe in satan do you then think that God is evil....???

Explain something to me...
Quote by Leader of BTMA
I must say I haven´t found the point in satanism?? for me it looks so stupid to worship evil... what do you think happens after death...? When you believe in satan do you then think that God is evil....???

Explain something to me...

you're joking, right? you're not honestly taking this guy seriously, are you? the funniest thing is... this probably isn't even this kid's real picture. it's probably just a picture of his fat friend that he put up as a joke and he probably checks the site every day and laughs at all the stupid replies it gets.

lighten up, kid
Banging on a trash can
dudes i thought i ended this on the second page
lets just let the kid have his satin and wach him burn as they all do
viva la jesus
Quote by BigFatSandwich
you're joking, right? you're not honestly taking this guy seriously, are you? the funniest thing is... this probably isn't even this kid's real picture. it's probably just a picture of his fat friend that he put up as a joke and he probably checks the site every day and laughs at all the stupid replies it gets.

lighten up, kid

yea i actually think that to but its fun to flame him so yea we are just having fun dude
My Gear
Ltd Alexi-600 with a Seymour Duncan Blackout!
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp

X-Brawn of the Mighty Autobots PM Kankuro to Join
lick my nuts fat ass ****in marilyn manson wannabee bitch!
Aucshwitz, Kent State, Chi-Town, Tainamen, Waco!