Page 3 of 17
Quote by DeathMetal18
i think the dark prince needs the lay of the fish and chips

hardcore man boobs

p.s. satanism is just as retarded as christianity

nice one dude..
Quote by led zeppelin90
yea i actually think that to but its fun to flame him so yea we are just having fun dude

I know... and it is pretty funny. I was just talking to the people that are actually taking this seriously and are all like, "jesus saves!"

actually, on second thought, I probably shouldn't have said anything... those people are funny too.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
i love you shawn. you provide me with such joy.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
Seriously kid. Get a grip.

Nobody is insulted by your little "Sausage jockey/ masturbate to Tom Cruise comments." You're the ONLY person on this site that thinks you are clever.

And repeatedly saying that you have a girlfriend and you rail her all the time doesn't make you seem superior to anyone in any way.

Saying everyone's afraid of you at school doesn't make anybody scared of you. I'm not afraid of you and your dumbass satan magic. Most people on here probably aren't. Why would we be afraid of some random idiot on the internet?? Why would some random idiot on the internet try to scare others?? Do you need attention?

As you can see, you've gotten one or two people interested in joining your band. You know why? I do. Even if there was someone on here interested in joining a satanic metal band, they wouldn't want to form it with you. Because YOU are an IMMATURE and ARROGANT ATTENTION WHORE.

All the satanic bands that you look up to have at least one thing different from you. THEY ARE MATURE. If someone said they didn't like their music or told them they didn't agree with their religion, I can GUARANTEE that they wouldn't pop off with some little ''12 year old who just discovered masturbation'' quirp like "G0 beAT oFf 2 aniMalZ LoLZZ." They'd more than likely INGORE THEM. THEY REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD THINKS LIKE THEY DO! THERE ARE MORE THAN 6 BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET! YOU HAVE DIVIDED THEM INTO 2 CATEGORIES:

-tr00 satanists \m/\m/\m/ hXcoREZ \m/\m/\m/
-F4gets who like to do d00dtz and whack off to Backstreet Boys

1. There are more than just THOSE TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE!!
2. You probably don't fit into either category anyway!!

Whoever said that you won't succeed in the US or Britan is CORRECT. Satanic bands usually only last in places like Norway, Sweden, Finland, etc. Though you just blew it off like it was absolute blasphemy, it is A FACT. I'M SURE I COULD FIND STATS TO PROVE IT TOO!! MOST TRULY SATANIC BANDS ARE NOT FROM THE USA OR GREAT BRITAN!!

Just give it up kid. Though I realize you're probably going to come back with "LOlZZ, U R TeH ANUS LiCkERZZ!!111OnE1!!!1ELEVeN!!1!" and this is a waste of time, you really just need to give it up because nobody finds you intimidating, insulting, or clever in ANY WAY.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Last edited by apocalypse13 at Jun 7, 2006,
Quote by White Boy Shawn
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

No benders, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Pet Shop Boys need to apply!

In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!

That's fine, learn2play.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Quote by White Boy Shawn
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

^ your a ****ing fag
Quote by CRUEFAN666
^ your a ****ing fag

Stop being homophobic you bender!

Can we please stop talking about this stupid thread! I think weve made a point that this guy is a fat stupid retard.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
You know what I find interesting. A lot of satanic bands teach hate a cruelty towards those that are different, towards chrisitians and jews and muslims. What the actual teachings of the satanic church is hate everyone else, it's simply don't care. If you want to be a satanist be a true satanist, because right now all this is doing is making you look stupid. Grow up, do a little research. Live your life. Just for information I am a christian and I don't judge your decision if you want to be a satanist, we all come to paths in our life and you took a different one. But if you are going to do something, do it right, don't follow what television shows you or what the confused say. I hate it when Christians go off on a blurb that isn't true, and I hate it when satanists go off on a blurb that isn't true. Read up and do research, find out the truth in what you believe. God loves you, seriously, he doesn't hate you. And the thing is, if you are going to say to say that the Romans and Jews killed our God 2000 years ago, remember the end of the story. By the way, if you ever want to read up a little read THE CASE FOR CHRIST, it's a good book, factual, and it makes you think. BTW...I have read parts of the satanic bible, so I am not totally pulling this out of the blue. God be with you.
stay away from the hotttttttttttttttt pocketssssssssssss
Aucshwitz, Kent State, Chi-Town, Tainamen, Waco!
Quote by dyingbreed88
By the way, if you ever want to read up a little read THE CASE FOR CHRIST, it's a good book, factual, and it makes you think.

ZOMG, my mom just got that book for my cousin because she wants to get him out of buddhism.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
:lol:

ah that didn't work
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!

my email:
Ive played plenty o ad&d and the kiss army is going to get more sex than they ever asked for
^^wtf?
I think alot of these people saying they're Satanists actually don't understand what satanism is about.

And this guy has been owned too much.... this thread should stay open longer, until he's unbanned.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Is it just me who thinks that using a stickfigure of his big pale ass is ironic?
....I think this thread should've been locked a long time ago.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
....I think this thread should've been locked a long time ago.
Considering that you are such a mentle defect. They ought to lock your sorry ass up and throw away key! There just is point of return for you!

Quote by kaptink
Is it just me who thinks that using a stickfigure of his big pale ass is ironic?
Spoken like a true anarexic bugger. So and
Last edited by White Boy Shawn at Aug 27, 2006,
Quote by White Boy Shawn
Considering that you are such a mentle defect.

wow. did you just call me a "mentle" defect?
Banging on a trash can
wow. did you just call me a "mentle" defect?

looks that way....

you need prayer, friend. (to the threadstarter)
this thread still lives?
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Maybe if everyone stopped replying to this thread, it would stop fueling the fire?
Dean Razorback Explosion
Fender Strat
Traynor 80w 2x12 (All tube)
Bad Monkey OD
Crybaby Wah
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor

Quote by Axeman99
A solid state half stack is nothing but a PENIS EXTENSION
Well, I wouldent mind joining xD although, i live a good 3 hours drive away and stuff i've been looking for a 'serious' black metal band for ****ing ages though.
Quote by WannabeShredder
Maybe if everyone stopped replying to this thread, it would stop fueling the fire?

yep. you're absolutely right.

oh **** I just contributed to the problem.
Banging on a trash can
Hahaha... Yeah... I'm just throwing more wood on the fire... But hey...

Anyways, seriously kid though, if you ever get unbanned and read this... Grow up... I am personally against organized religion, but I'm mature about it dude... I respect everybody's right to believe in what they believe... But you, you abuse that right. You build it up to be some huge thing, when it's not... It should just be part of your normal life, you shouldn't have to prove anything to people by making a pretty idiotic post. But to all who said that Satanic-metal bands don't go anywhere and they aren't real music... Then you are just as immature. ALL music is real music... ALL music deserves respect. As musicians, you should know that. Anyways, yeah... I'm done here *disappears, ninja style*
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Anyways, seriously kid though, if you ever get unbanned and read this...

haha he's not banned, and he does read this, and this thread isn't closed.

obviously the mods have a sense of humor
Banging on a trash can
wow, you suck. I'm a christian, and i was just interested to see what direction satanic teens were going and every year its closer to stupidity. Not the fact im saying that cause im a christian, the fact that well, from any point of view, it sounds stupid. You sound like youre trying a start a wanna be a7x band(which is still a poseur band) soooo....i dont think youre gonna get any good band members. most of them will be hopped up on pot and too stupid to know the difference between a guitar and a dildo. soooo....good luck with that.
Haha this thread is STILL going! Dude your a major fag, why don't you and satan go and have a ****est you fatass.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
White Boy Shawn, if you ever lose 200 pounds, grow your hair, stop being a fag, and move to California I might join your band.
Crazed Metal Guitarist/Vocalist wanting to start a Metal band.
rofl rofl rofl

you're not a satanist you're merely an immature devil worshipper.
satanism is an actual religion, while you are just some dumb kid who tries to be cool or scare people by worshipping the devil. the devil is from the bible kid, the devil is an angel who wasnt accepted in heaven and was cast out...do you see the similarity?

My mind is going. I can feel it.
As a Satanist I didn't knwo we did hexes, and all of that. Maybe you should read the Satanic Bible, and learn about the religion, then just try to scare people with steryotipical bull ****.

Growling noise that is lame
Satan Comands
To spill the blood
Of the baby
in the womb.
Kill some cats
Witches rise
Dance of death
Die Die Die
More growling noise that is lame

Also King Diamond/Mercyfull Fate does it better than anyone ever will. And he is a Card carrying member of the Church of Satan.

Last edited by basscrue at Aug 31, 2006,
to "Shawn;" It's one thing to like Satan; it's another to hate everyone but white people. If I were you, I wouldn't disclose any further information about yourself, because I will find you, pull your intestines out of your incredibly large ass and feed only your small intestine to you. Then I would cut the large intestine open and spill that all over your face.

White supremacists make me sick. You make me sicker. Your lord can do nothing against mine, because my G-d will make sure that some way, somehow, you and everyone like you is wiped off the face of the planet. Don't EVER insult a Jew, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Shinto, Taoist, Confuscianist, or any other religion besies your own again.
haha ok I'll put this in bold red letters.... and this goes out to everyone who happens to come across this thread...

STOP TAKING THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY. YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.
Banging on a trash can