Page 4 of 17
Who's worse... this kid? Ooooor.... ME?! I just spent the past half hour reading from page one to page six...

VIVA LA FRIDAY NIGHT!
pfft, white boy shawn you idiot...you say you want to make themost god-offending band...for one thing... you can't be serious about making a band if you want to do that...and Jesus is the only true God...Satan is a muthafukin bitcchhh (just as you are) kay? If you're ever gonna go anywhere in life you Need Jesus in it.
R.I.P Jerry Garcia (1945)-(1995)

In the winter of '65 we were hungry, just barely alive.

Confederate
Quote by White Boy Shawn
I have a girlfriend you closeted sausage jockey!

You must really be suffering from a bad case of Down Syndrome. A man my size does not get messed with at school. I rule the roost!

Why don't you just stfu and shove a crucifix up your bum while you masterbate to the Greg Lugaynus and Tom Cruise posters on your bedroom wall!

Spoken like a true alter boy who enjoys having his local parish priest sticking his naughty bits in his alternate cum dumpster.

I shag me girl, where you prefer to be involved in anal masturbation and man boy love.

Pfft...shawn..nice comebacks...bitchh. Is that how the satanists defend themselves by telling these gay comebacks...Go try to getyour life strait with God as soon as possible..and how about signing up at the gym..fat ass bitcchhh
R.I.P Jerry Garcia (1945)-(1995)

In the winter of '65 we were hungry, just barely alive.

Confederate
Quote by BigFatSandwich
haha ok I'll put this in bold red letters.... and this goes out to everyone who happens to come across this thread...

STOP TAKING THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY. YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.

quoted for truth
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by White Boy Shawn
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

No benders, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Pet Shop Boys need to apply!

In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!

You are a twat, no a fat twat. And wot the **** is the excitment about taking a leak. Idiot. And this whole only as ple as lucifer our lord ****, last time i checked the devil was red anyway, so to quote some true punk legends: Nazi Punk, **** off
Quote by White Boy Shawn
You're a bloody little worthless troll!

You are a filthy diseased ridden crafty butcher giving Nadz the back door delivery.

You are a complete moron. The Jews and Romans slayed your god 20 centuries ago. Yet our beloved
lives on and rules both worlds.

I'm not fat you idiot! I'm stocky!

The only pathetic spamming moron is you. I put up a completely legitament request for a band and all you do waste the space.

Dude, lay off the lunchables, I know it comes with a free pack of sour stuff, but its making you fat and loving satan. Also, satan wants to have buttsecks with you in hell.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Dude, you suck at the guitar. Just face it. and by the way, Satan actually doesn't like metal he likes easy listening and smooth jazz. So if you really like satan the way you say you do, i would suggest learning how to play smooth jazz.
Hmmm.....what do we have here?
A racist fat stupid sh,it at the guitar disgusting excuse for a human being who clearly has had a misspent youth.
Yeah, that's rihgt, **** off
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
I know I should unsubscribe to this thread, but I just can't. I really can't.
Banging on a trash can
It's like a drug... you get one taste of it... and you keep coming back for more... But, rather than enjoying the sweet ecstacy of drugs (perhaps even ecstacy), it's laughing at an immature nimwit who can't take anything in as humour. HOORAY!
Amd who exactly is the nimwit?
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by J.MitMetallica
Hmmm.....what do we have here?
A racist fat stupid sh,it at the guitar disgusting excuse for a human being who clearly has had a misspent youth.
Yeah, that's rihgt, **** off

so true, this guy needs to joina gym and go to church or something, and oh yeah, take his ccok out o guys asses
Anyone else been in his profile?

"Birthday:
January 8, 1992"

A 14 year old Satanist LMAO. Fan-****ing-tastic.

"Biography:
I'm Quite The Looker"

No, ha ha ha, You're not.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Ok White Boy Shawn, I'm sorry but your a F***ed up English HILLBILLY. Get a life, go out and socialize with people, Normal People. You are one Physco Son Of A Bitch.
..:-Guitarist-82-:..
Ok White Boy Shawn, I'm sorry but your a F***ed up English HILLBILLY. Get a life, go out and socialize with people, Normal People. You are one Physco Son Of A Bitch.
Quote by Guitarist-82

that would've been funny.... FIVE ****ING MONTHS AGO WHEN THIS THREAD WAS CREATED.
Banging on a trash can
Put ur money where ur mouth is. If ur so badass on guitar, put up a link of you playing.
Giving me the finger isn't gonna get you any band members @_@ Get a life. Shove satan up youre ass. Eternal pain and suffering, yeah youre gonna regret it. I'd rather hang with one of thos preachers that say either "Repent or go to HELL", or "Jesus loves you" I find love more attractive than some kid giving me the finger, saying he won a competition noone knows the contestants, or the jury. DONT take this seriously.

EDIT: wtf is that ugly stickman peeing? What does it represent. I see similarities in that picture. (joke)
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
slayer are the only people allowed to do that..even though they are not satanists.....they just do it better than most
BURY YOUR DEADALIVE!
Quote by future rock god
please, sum1 please punch this guy, then close the thread, then punch him again

omg, lol, seconded
This thread must live on... Forever!
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by ar73m
This thread must live on... Forever!

unfortunately, it probably will.
Banging on a trash can
I do believe taunting this a**hole is pointless, knowing he'll get his soon.

I personally stand up for the TRUE lord, Jesus Christ, because I personally wish to NOT have third-degree burns and NOT be a** raped by filthy, retched demons and NOT be tortured with rusty metal for eternity.

...but thats just me.

VIVA LA JESUS
Quote by primusfan
...to be honest, we tried so many different weird positions I can't remember exactly the set up...
Quote by shredda93

I personally stand up for the TRUE lord, Jesus Christ, because I personally wish to NOT have third-degree burns and NOT be a** raped by filthy, retched demons and NOT be tortured with rusty metal for eternity.

...but thats just me.

VIVA LA JESUS

AMEN!
Quote by shredda93

...but thats just me.

VIVA LA JESUS

Meh, I'm not a big fan of Jesus, but starting a Satanic metal band for the sake of being a Satanic metal band is rather retarded. Being Satanic in general is retarded, but w/e.
this thread is sorta like jesus. you think it's dead, then a few days later it comes right back.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
hey sir. excuse me sir... you can't park your van on the diving board...

WONDERFUL!!

that was the greatest quote ive has ever seen...perfectly placed, perfectly timed...kudos to you my friend
BURY YOUR DEADALIVE!
first of all you are a fat ****, Santanists a just a bunch of losers that play dungeons and dragons and fool with there weegee boards

+Catholic+
u fatass u have problems. satanic bands never make it far. join a real rock band.
get god in ur life. ur mom needs to send u 2 football or soccer so u can lose sum weight u stupid fatty. go play with ur tits
Quote by future rock god
Does anyone think that this guy proabably ate his guitar anyway?

I think he ate his whole band...

u stupid fatty. go play with ur tits

lol