Page 5 of 17
Holy crap! This thing's still going? It's definately a classic now.

This should be in the all-time archives
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by neidnarb11890
I think he ate his whole band...

but that would mean someone would have to be in a band with this idiot.

oh and has anyone noticed that we (myself included) are taking the mick of him but he never comes back to take any of it, so really we're just talking to ourselves, aw well, aint he fat lol
this fat bastard apparently knows nothing about the LaVeyan ideals of the religion he apparently takes so seriously. i noticed earlier several pages back someone made this point and he responded saying LaVey did it only for money-making purposes
The Haunted fan club member #8

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

RIP- Euronymous: 1968-1993
yeah, i cant believe this is still goin either
The Haunted fan club member #8

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

RIP- Euronymous: 1968-1993
Quote by White Boy Shawn
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

No benders, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Pet Shop Boys need to apply!

In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!

1. Racist C.U.N.T
2. "Smoking Fags" = To me that means sucking D.I.C.K (Yeah i'm making fun of the English way of saying smoking cigarettes)
3. Drinking Ale = AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! drink some Jack Daniels and some Heineken, then you'll be able to taste what metal tastes like.
4. ...And whizzing is where it's at = AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Dude are you serious? if you were to come to the U.S.A like that, you would get so ****ed up by so many people lol
5. You're a FAT F.U.C.K!!!!
6. Stop trying to be Cannibal Corpse...
7. Kill Yourself so that you can get boned in the ass the Devil himself.
8. You need to stop playing Dungeons And Dragons
9. People wont be offended by your B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T, people would just laugh at you.
10. someone who can bang on the skins? what kind of terminology are you trying to use?

So Ultimately You Fail

have a nice life......T.W.A.T.B.A.G

EDIT: Plus that drawing in art class, fails too, it looks like a dude drinking S.H.I.T from a beer glass...nice job fat man.
Quote by Eric 666
1. Racist C.U.N.T
2. "Smoking Fags" = To me that means sucking D.I.C.K (Yeah i'm making fun of the English way of saying smoking cigarettes)
3. Drinking Ale = AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! drink some Jack Daniels and some Heineken, then you'll be able to taste what metal tastes like.
4. ...And whizzing is where it's at = AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Dude are you serious? if you were to come to the U.S.A like that, you would get so ****ed up by so many people lol
5. You're a FAT F.U.C.K!!!!
6. Stop trying to be Cannibal Corpse...
7. Kill Yourself so that you can get boned in the ass the Devil himself.
8. You need to stop playing Dungeons And Dragons
9. People wont be offended by your B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T, people would just laugh at you.
10. someone who can bang on the skins? what kind of terminology are you trying to use?

So Ultimately You Fail

have a nice life......T.W.A.T.B.A.G

EDIT: Plus that drawing in art class, fails too, it looks like a dude drinking S.H.I.T from a beer glass...nice job fat man.

OH MY GOODNES LOOOOOOL
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Satanist dont scare me, i laugh at them really. Its gonna be hot down there u know?
I really don't see why this thread still is going on. Besides, a satanic religion is pointless. If you worship satan then you also have to believe there is a God and that He is more powerful than satan could possibly ever be, hince the reason satan is in hell. God put satan there because of his jealousy he had over God and His omnipotence. That makes as much sense as muslims worshipping Alah. Why would you worship somone that God Himself allowed to enter heaven before dying first? Wouldn't you worship God and realize it is He who was responsible for Alah's ascent into heaven? Like I said, it makes no sense. This also makes as much sense as this muslim guy on the local news the other night. He was commenting on the what the pope QUOTED when he read the words of Mohammed (the Islamic prophet). Well this guy on the news said that the pope should have said that he was quoting from the Koran in the words of Mohammed instead of saying that he was quoting Mohammed. Isn't that the SAME DAMN THING?? I swear, some people try to use stupidity to confuse people. Sadly it works on some people. But not on me.
Look, you've all been really really mean to poor little White Boy Shaun. All he really wanted was a kiss and a cuddle.

There you go Shaun, do you feel better now? I like you shaun, you're cool. *pats shaun on the back.* They're just a bunch meanie stinky poop heads, aren't they shaun. Feel better? Ok, go off and make yourself a peanut butter sandwich meow.

I'll bet anyone here $100 that the closest he's ever come to a girlfriend is the nice girl in grade 2 who tried to make him feel better after all the other children had beaten him with their shoes. Anyone gonna take me up on it?
How may The National D help you waste your time?
Quote by White Boy Shawn
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

No benders, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Pet Shop Boys need to apply!

In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!

Do what it says and go play in traffic, fatty
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Isn't the whole point of Satanism to worship oneself? I wouldn't know, being one of the Christians this young man wants so desperately to offend, that's just what one of my Satanic friends said. If that's true, the idea of a Satanic band singing praise to Satan is completely folded in on itself.
Quote by The National D

I'll bet anyone here $100 that the closest he's ever come to a girlfriend is the nice girl in grade 2 who tried to make him feel better after all the other children had beaten him with their shoes. Anyone gonna take me up on it?

Yea, I'll take you up on that simply because it wasn't their shoes. They didn't want to get their shoes that dirty. I'm thinking they used something along the lines of tying him up and hanging bacon in front of his face while beating him with a greasy sausage. Pork products make the best beatings, because you know he wants it.
Quote by willtheworld
Jesus pwned the devil
sorry.

edit: ARSENAL FTW!!

Amen. No Jokes. Amen.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
OH MY GOODNES LOOOOOOL

Yeah....I P.W.N.3.D The whole thread bitches.
hey hey, my my.... this thread will never die
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by Eric 666
Just the word 'Whizzing' makes me laugh

Yeah. Seriously that kid got his arse popped.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
this thread is ****ing hilarious!
kudos fatass!
kudos
Quote by sonixon
I'll say.
They were originally going make Claudio a part of Mount Rushmore, but the material was not tough enough to sculpt his hair out of.

Quote by thefinalcut
"St. Anger" was done in Drop Z tuning, they were trying to "out heavy" Slipknot.
This is probably the funniest stuff on the website.

Anyone fancy the train to London to go stuff a big mac in this dudes mouth, tie him to a train line, tickle his tits with a feather duster {don't ask} and then let him die slowly.

I wanna see this dude meet St Peter's at heaven's gates. £10 he would shat himself so bad the devil himself could smell it!
Quote by Jonnomainman
This is probably the funniest stuff on the website.

Anyone fancy the train to London to go stuff a big mac in this dudes mouth, tie him to a train line, tickle his tits with a feather duster {don't ask} and then let him die slowly.

I wanna see this dude meet St Peter's at heaven's gates. £10 he would shat himself so bad the devil himself could smell it!

tie him to a train line? he train would derail bouncing of that thing!!
Quote by NevermorePsalm
yeah, your a douche pussy. Especially the bolded area. Did you lose your D&D game? go **** your grandma, asshole

steven wilsons hippy is so freakin right on
i could totally imagine that happening (him losing the game and getting pissed)
the fat ****
LOL at the threadstarter! Serioulsy, this thread shouldn't even be taken seriouls..its probably just some idiot who can't get enough attention at school..and that probably isn't even his real picture
Last edited by [Sniper] at Sep 26, 2006,
I just read the first post. You sir, are in insult to genuine Satanists everywhere.
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Youre too ugly to be a good musician haha. Nah jk, but your lifestyle is too stupid for me. Sorry! Maybe if you had left out the smoking and drinking part, and MAYBE, just MAYBE the whizzing part, and the picture didn't help either
Quote by White Boy Shawn
I have a girlfriend you closeted sausage jockey!

Am I the only one who thinks his girlfriend is a Jimmy Dean sausage? Turn around, let's cut some bacon off your back. I don't care if this thread is older than most of the people who posted here, it's a classic thread and you can't deny that. It's got the genetic makeup for a classic thread. Stupid thread, gallons of flaming, long lifespan, and the threadstarter, "leik totaly thinks he's supper leik cooly awesome lawls!" Jackass.
Last edited by Mental Hop at Sep 26, 2006,
Quote by insideac
Youre too ugly to be a good musician haha. Nah jk, but your lifestyle is too stupid for me. Sorry! Maybe if you had left out the smoking and drinking part, and MAYBE, just MAYBE the whizzing part, and the picture didn't help either

^ I thought the picture would've made a great cd cover pic!
ಥ_ಥ
this guys fat, gay, and proabably friendless and lets face it, can only just play the opening line to smoke on the water. did i mention he's fat and gay?
you people are jusat repeating yourselves over and over, yes i realize by posting in this im still sustaining the problem but, yes we know he's a douche it shouldnt take nearly 200 posts to figure that out
Quote by Wylde14
you people are jusat repeating yourselves over and over, yes i realize by posting in this im still sustaining the problem but, yes we know he's a douche it shouldnt take nearly 200 posts to figure that out

we figured it out ages ago, now it's just fun to mock him
Quote by theman36
DUDE HE's FAT no one wants a fat satanic lead singer

Satan is a fat ass anyway lol, but I guess you're right.
tut tut tut...you think your gonna make it big and tour america and become filthy rich off being a ****ing satanic band...dude i dont care how good you are at guitar if you are gonna act like a **** ..arghhh your really not cool buddy worship our lord lucifer..no ..no buddy your gay
Quote by geetar_man0
tut tut tut...you think your gonna make it big and tour america and become filthy rich off being a ****ing satanic band...dude i dont care how good you are at guitar if you are gonna act like a **** ..arghhh your really not cool buddy worship our lord lucifer..no ..no buddy your gay

hey um.... "you think your gonna" "your gay"? it's YOU'RE! YOU'RE!!! Jesus, the words aren't even pronounced the same.

"your gay!"
"...my gay?"
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
hey um.... "you think your gonna" "your gay"? it's YOU'RE! YOU'RE!!! Jesus, the words aren't even pronounced the same.

"your gay!"
"...my gay?"

no1 relly givs a sheet bout grammer on this site so basickly your eferts r futile.
Quote by krymson
so basickly your eferts r futile.

so are your attempts at being clever
Banging on a trash can