rush4life
UG's Alex Lifeson
1,272 IQ
I've been getting into Buckethead a lot, and after watching many videos, (where he conducts interviews with the puppet head.) I've been wondering if he acts like that all the time? I know it sounds crazy for him to wear his costume all the time, but I can't picture him acting like a normal person. Maybe he jumps out of bed in the morning and puts it on? Anyone have any info, or speculation?
MyNameBeMikal
Art is Resistance
159 IQ
Quote by merfsullivan
It's Joe Satriani.

Good theory, but no. Buckethead is Dana Carvey: Master of Disguise.
rush4life
UG's Alex Lifeson
1,272 IQ
I know he's Brian Carrol, and yes I've seen him unmasked. I'm talking about his daily habits and stuff, like if he actually tries to hide his identity all the time or something.
MyNameBeMikal
Art is Resistance
159 IQ
Why would he bother? He walks out the door without a mask, who the hell knows its him? Seems to me like any of those masked people just walk around like normal people. Ever seen the tabloids snap a shot of Corey Taylor in a McDonalds?
RHCPhysco8
UG's 3rd String QB
478 IQ
does anyone have a picture of him unmasked?
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
INDUSTRIALMETAL
What is that noise?
133 IQ
He fights evil with his Nunchucks of doom!
Don't be derivative. Explore...
JkHalen
175 IQ
Brian Carrol aka "Buckethead" has a full-time day-job at Kentucky Fried Chicken(KFC). He gently does some nice sweep picking to peel off the chicken's feathers. Then he uses some really nice licks to get the chicken all smooth. Then he does some awsome economic picking and some abusive finger tapping to get the chicken ready to eat...You don't even know what he does for the BBQ sauce..Btw, his mask has magic powers and lets him see the perfects spots where to do the abusive finger tapping.
Quote by metalmonsterr
The first time i heard about Granny Sluts 16 on DVD i was like OMG AWESOME.I feel like they made it just for me, then after i saw it the black granny at the end just makes me feel really awkward and depressed
Last edited by JkHalen at Apr 12, 2006,
JkHalen
175 IQ
^ yes, I do realize I would sig myself
Quote by metalmonsterr
The first time i heard about Granny Sluts 16 on DVD i was like OMG AWESOME.I feel like they made it just for me, then after i saw it the black granny at the end just makes me feel really awkward and depressed
Brandon860
They call me... Brough
592 IQ
he goes to his basement and kneels before his cryotube containing Col. Sanders, praying and meditating for several hours.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
GiantRaven
UG Spammer
1,301 IQ
Quote by MyNameBeMikal
Why would he bother? He walks out the door without a mask, who the hell knows its him? Seems to me like any of those masked people just walk around like normal people. Ever seen the tabloids snap a shot of Corey Taylor in a McDonalds?

And people always complain about how stupid it is to wear a mask
Gabuydachk
443 IQ
i don't know, but I heard he's actually pretty normal (my friend's dad's friend knows him)

'tis life
bassmo_part2
UG Freak
238 IQ
He's most likely an every day guy just having a laugh.
"Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" ~ Frank Zappa
TimiHendrix33
629 IQ
Buckethead probably gets out of bed laces his coffee with fairy juice....he then puts a mask on and beats Chuck Norris with the headstock of his guitar.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
MATTTHEMOP
professional insomniac
2,737 IQ
Quote by Igorek
He is Paul Gilbert

no but paul gilbert was his guitar teacher. so nearly
i need to get a better signature.
VR05
Miracle Train Fan
361 IQ
he probly sits at home and beats off
Trey is a Jedi.

Co-Founder of the Ten Years After Fan Club. PM me or TheHeartbreaker to join.

Member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.
coady911
14 IQ
i think he eats kfc and plays guitar allday...and generally knows nothing abut what gnr should sound like...
slash...he's all like... wow