Page 3 of 70
Quote by SnowballofDoom
^Setlist???

Sorry took so long to respond, took a nap.

Jordan
Jowls
Giant Robot
Halloween
This is Halloween
Something that sounded exactly like Dungeon Stilt except with some guy who was screaming for singing I think it was off the Enter the chicken don't know name of song
Post Office Buddy
Stunt Operator
Slaw
Welcome to Bucketheadland
Trying to remeber name of song it was off of Colma(Not Whitewash)
Some improv slappin and chickenpicking
Bucketheads toystore 1-3
Pure Imagination
Mr. Sandman

Thats all I can remeber hearing. I took a whole bunch of videos on phone. I'll try uploading them later.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Last edited by Godly Moose at Apr 22, 2006,
hey does buckethead have a song called "too many humans", and if he does does anyone know of a tab for it?
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
^ Too Many Humans is teh pwn. There are tabs for it on 911tabs.com

EDIT: Nevermind....they're not on that site anymore. I swear I saw them there not too long ago. Maybe I'm just going senile or something....
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Last edited by TheUltimateSin at Apr 23, 2006,
thanks, TheUltimate
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
Buckethead gets a lot of respect for pulling off the extremeness that is the original power rangers theme song. I've wondered sometimes if Buckethead is okay in the head when the bucket is off though.
Quote by TheUltimateSin
^ Too Many Humans is teh pwn. There are tabs for it on 911tabs.com

EDIT: Nevermind....they're not on that site anymore. I swear I saw them there not too long ago. Maybe I'm just going senile or something....

hey no prob, thanks anyways, i was just about to let u know there were none there but u beat me to it.
Quote by pinheadslts75
Quote by SnowballofDoom
What the fuck are you guys doing anyway?

The old Buckethead thread got "spammed", so you make a new one that's just page after page of x2 x3 x4?

Uh ok...

Way to show that curtis leow guy. Should I make yet another new thread for those of us who'd actually like to talk about Buckethead -- and happen to know more than just Nottingham Lace -- so you all can continue proving to everyone that you know how to count single digits? It's really very impressive.

Like I asked before, Godly Moose, do you remember the setlist?

Snow just pwned us.

Damn... Well, in response, I don't know more than a few songs because I'm one broke mofo. I gots to be getting a job. And that Curtis Leow guy was just whining and complaining non stop and there was no way to stop it...

We're just screwing off...

Anyhoo, I was thinking about buying Cuckoo Clocks of Hell as a first album, is that a good one to get first?
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Quote by Godly Moose
Sorry took so long to respond, took a nap.

Jordan
Jowls
Giant Robot
Halloween
This is Halloween
Something that sounded exactly like Dungeon Stilt except with some guy who was screaming for singing I think it was off the Enter the chicken don't know name of song
Post Office Buddy
Stunt Operator
Slaw
Welcome to Bucketheadland
Trying to remeber name of song it was off of Colma(Not Whitewash)
Some improv slappin and chickenpicking
Bucketheads toystore 1-3
Pure Imagination
Mr. Sandman

Thats all I can remeber hearing. I took a whole bunch of videos on phone. I'll try uploading them later.

Ahhh, that's a crazy good setlist! The screaming Dungeon Stilt sounding song is Botnus from Enter The Chicken.

EDIT: ^Don't worry bout it, I overreacted anyway. Sorry

I think you'll like Cuckoo Clocks, it's (imo) his heaviest, shreddiest album.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.
Last edited by SnowballofDoom at Apr 23, 2006,
Quote by EFelement
Buckethead gets a lot of respect for pulling off the extremeness that is the original power rangers theme song. I've wondered sometimes if Buckethead is okay in the head when the bucket is off though.

Blasphemy!
How dare you even suggest that Buckethead ever removes the bucket from his nobel skull! Just....how dare you

May Viggo have mercy on your poor soul.
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Quote by SnowballofDoom
Ahhh, that's a crazy good setlist! The screaming Dungeon Stilt sounding song is Botnus from Enter The Chicken.

EDIT: ^Don't worry bout it, I overreacted anyway. Sorry

I think you'll like Cuckoo Clocks, it's (imo) his heaviest, shreddiest album.

Sweet, I'll get it next time I order CDs.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

ok i have a diff question about the all-powerfull buckethead. on his les paul, he has this weird button thing thaty makes his guitar sound all weird. what is that??
killswitch.

When pressed, it causes his electronics to cut off.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

oh.... thanks. and on that vid on youtube with the head puppet....he presses it and it sounds like videogam sound effects when he lets go...... or his that just his godly fingers??
Quote by EV6
oh.... thanks. and on that vid on youtube with the head puppet....he presses it and it sounds like videogam sound effects when he lets go...... or his that just his godly fingers??

Which video the one with the lesson?
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

yeah. did you see what i was talkin about?? and whats with that face? is that supposes to be the face that was scratched off by chickens???
He wears a mask to cover the scratched face...

Well...supposedly.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

Dude, what are you talking about?

He's just fretting notes with his left hand and cutting the volume out right before with his right, unless you're talking about something else...?
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

yeah i figured it out. one of his PU's has a weird sound to them. to get the sound he switched Pups not the killswitch my bad.
Does anyone know what the story with Herbie is? I saw one of his vids on google videos and I was like wtf is that stupid severed head type thing.
RE: Al DiMeola
Quote by Bill69

he sucks, why woudlnt u play guitar with a pick? oh ya, thats cuz you suck. kerry king owns whoever this guy is

Member 03 of the Yngwie Malmsteen fanclub PM Yngwie Malmstien to join.
i love nottingham lace, and i have some boot-leggy stuff from his primus days
Quote by HammerForce
Does anyone know what the story with Herbie is? I saw one of his vids on google videos and I was like wtf is that stupid severed head type thing.

furreal, whats up with that??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Sooo... my favorite song he played not favorite song, but song he played was either Halloween or Jowls.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Quote by EV6
furreal, whats up with that?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????

OmG it5 li3k ann0yin6 wh3n Ppl typ liek 4398 millein stuffz an it me55es up teh vieW!!
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by HammerForce

I don't know, but that video is pretty damn good.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Buckethead is the god of the guitar i have almost all of his cds which is probably close to 20 but i just want to get my hands on Secret Recipe anyone know if it was anygood if you watched it give me a review on it.
Bleed the Freak

Quote by tamargoguitar
whos jerry cantrell? wat band does he play in?

Hahaha Alice in chains who doesnt know that

# 1 Dad

I was the killer
Quote by FroginChains
Buckethead is the god of the guitar i have almost all of his cds which is probably close to 20 but i just want to get my hands on Secret Recipe anyone know if it was anygood if you watched it give me a review on it.

Nah it's more like 60-90 albums.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

I just realized that I've slowly been growing more fond of Buckethead's slower, more mellow songs than his faster pieces(except Nottingham Lace. Best. Song. ever). I mean, I've been listening to stuff like Kansas Storm, Angel Monster, Electric Tears, Sketches of Spain, Too Many Humans, Clones, and Way To Heaven a lot more often than any of the faster stuff of his that I have. Am I the only one who has this admiration of his slower-paced stuff?
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Uhhh, no?

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Just the thought that wandered my mind for the last half hour. It seems like everyone mentions all of his faster stuff when I find his slower stuff a lot more....er...whats the word I want to use.....well, I was going to say "more melodic" and "more emotional", but then the freight train known as common sense slammed into my head and I got unstupid.....I like it more, that's the point I am getting across and I was curious to see how many other people thought so as well.(coincidentally, I am listening to Angel Monster as I type this...)
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Quote by Godly Moose
Nah it's more like 60-90 albums.

Wow I had really no idea that he was thatf prolific, must be the influence of Aragorn...
On topic, who else thinks that Buckethead does in fact have awesome compositions and not just some uber chops? (I assume this will be everyone btw)
RE: Al DiMeola
Quote by Bill69

he sucks, why woudlnt u play guitar with a pick? oh ya, thats cuz you suck. kerry king owns whoever this guy is

Member 03 of the Yngwie Malmsteen fanclub PM Yngwie Malmstien to join.
^ Of course.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

...bump
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

The guys a retard. He is GREAT on a guitar but who talks through a handpuppet and wears a mask and a bucket on his head.

The guy needs to get out more and find some friends.
Quote by MiniMusicMasta
The guys a retard. He is GREAT on a guitar but who talks through a handpuppet and wears a mask and a bucket on his head.

The guy needs to get out more and find some friends.

Wow...It would probably work out better if you just stayed the **** out of this thread from now on and kept ignorant statements like that to yourself, k? Having an opinion is one thing, but being a complete douche is something else

So yeah...Clones is an awesome song. Anyone agree? Anyone able to play it?
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
I liked his stuff in Les Claypool?s DVD 5 gallons of diesel,it showed him slapping his guitar,well,i think it did,does he actually do that? and i heard he played bass,any good songs I should download?
hey guy!