I think Brian May from queen is one of the best guitarists ever!!! I saw them live and he had a 15 min guitar solo!!!!!it was unreal!!!! So i just wanna know if u like him and i also wanna know wat guitarists inspired u
if you have not heard every single guitar player that has ever existed, you cannot conclude that anyone is the greatest guitar player ever.
Rest assured, that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
if you have not heard every single guitar player that has ever existed, you cannot conclude that anyone is the greatest guitar player ever.

learn how to read i said one of them!!!!!! and i didnt say ever existed either!!!!!
yes i saw them too i was right next to the cat walk i have pics in a thread i made...

but yes hes very good

and as for who inspired me

Jimmy page
SRV
eddie van halen
lindesy buckingham
get at me on xbox1/PS4: gnarkoala
currently on: n/a
Um I think he is a great guitarist, but I believe there are guitarists that are a LOT better
Shawn Lane
Joe Satriani
Steve Vai
Eric Johnson
Allan Holdsworth
John Petrucci
But keep in mind, I think he is still a great guitarist
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by Rock1986
Um I think he is a great guitarist, but I believe there are guitarists that are a LOT better
Shawn Lane
Joe Satriani
Steve Vai
Eric Johnson
Allan Holdsworth
John Petrucci
But keep in mind, I think he is still a great guitarist

none of them are really the same style as brian
there all killer guitar players but i mean
thats compareing appels and oranges
get at me on xbox1/PS4: gnarkoala
currently on: n/a
i hate Mays guitar tone. guh.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.