AICriff008
freak out
199 IQ
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060417/en_nm/leisure_young_dc

I think I'm about to spontaneously combust with joy...already got a new Young album coming out. The political stance should be interesting, though the "rap" thing thats mentioned later in the article sounds a bit iffy.

It also says he recorded this with a power trio...I wonder who's playing with him? I would expect that if he were to do "metal-folk-protest music" it would be with Crazy Horse.

But still...
New Neil young album!

EDIT: On Neil's site he says that the musicians featured are Rick Rosas on bass and Chad Cromwell on drums. Ah man, can't wait.
The idea that media is there to educate us, or to inform us, is ridiculous because that's about tenth or eleventh on their list...
- Abbie Hoffman R.I.P
Last edited by AICriff008 at Apr 17, 2006,
KingBrendan5149
Banned
910 IQ
i'm definitely going to buy it when it comes out. i'm really starting to get into Neil more and more so yeah, i can't wait.

(the Bush bashing is like extra icing on the cake )
AICriff008
freak out
199 IQ
(the Bush bashing is like extra icing on the cake)

haha I hear ya' man
The idea that media is there to educate us, or to inform us, is ridiculous because that's about tenth or eleventh on their list...
- Abbie Hoffman R.I.P
BrainDamage
Knirps for moisture
4,254 IQ
Ah my computer is being stupid so I can't read the article, but news of another Neil Young album is always good. Great to see that he is still continuing with his music career.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.