Eruption_911
The great one
244 IQ
wat r bands that i should get into? i know like van halen iron maiden ac/dc and led zeppelin but i want to know some more bands......
premiumgas
Peter The Pirate
55 IQ
coheed and cambria
I am PETER THE PIRATE aka Iron Sam Cash 2nd Mate of The Pit Pirates ARGHHHH We will destroy all ninjas ARRRRGHHHH

#3 member of the pit pirates
Eruption_911
The great one
244 IQ
Quote by long gone
blue october.
red hot chili peppers.

wat r some of their good songs???
danilo19
624 IQ
Ozzy with Randy Rhoads. It seems liek you are into good guitarist.
Eruption_911
The great one
244 IQ
Quote by danilo19
Ozzy with Randy Rhoads. It seems liek you are into good guitarist.

ya i know him
A7X_Green_Day
Guitarist
25 IQ
Avenged Sevenfold.

Some of their good songs are Bat Country, Unholy Confessions, Chapter Four, Radiant Eclipse, I Won't See You Tonight part 1 and 2, Beast and the Harlot, Remenissions, Burn It Down, and Warmness on the Soul (Really great slower song, mostly piano, like I Won't See You Tonight part 1)
I've come here to kill you Won't leave until you've died Murder born of vengeance I closed my brother's eyes tonight Chapter Four
curo
Richard Stroker
34 IQ
metallica, mostly anything off the black album or before is good but theres the odd good song on load and reload. St. Anger was a little disappointing tho cause there was no guitar solos.
long gone
328 IQ
red hot chili peppers - californication , scar tissue, can't stop, stadium arcadium, under the bridge, otherside

blue october- hate me, 45, do you ever wonder

santana- enythin really

steve vai- enythin by him

just look at myspaces from unknown bands.... it really builds ur own style and u can find bands that are pretty awesome yet no1 knows bout.