JethroTullfan72
UG's Piano Man
273 IQ
Anybody like them? I recently got into them after i was in a band that opened for a concert featuring Joey Molland, a Badfinger member.

Can anyone suggest any albums to get by Badfinger?
Coldplay Rocks
Greenfinger182
Drunk Dancin'
2,683 IQ
I've never heard of badfinger...but I know GreenFinger is awesome.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
812many
3,332 IQ
never heard of badfinger...
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
TheHeartbreaker
The Pope of Zeppelinism
1,584 IQ
They've got some really catchy stuff. They were given a record deal with the same company that did The Beatles (and I think someone who worked with The Beatles was their manager too).

I can't really think of any songs right now, but I do remember I enjoy their stuff quite a bit. I've only got their Greatest Hits, but it's definetly worth it.

I know one of the members committed suicide, though. Poor guy.
trey-col89
the angry young man
1,127 IQ
They were the first none Beatle band signed to Apple Records... and they were pretty good.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Antroid
Daytripper
489 IQ
I quite like them i got to hear about through my dad going on about when he was a teenager (in Liverpool) and he saw them lve and said they were ace... i think i remembering him saying they were playing with cream but im not sure.
VoodooChild15
Day-Man
1,673 IQ
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
They've got some really catchy stuff. They were given a record deal with the same company that did The Beatles (and I think someone who worked with The Beatles was their manager too).

I can't really think of any songs right now, but I do remember I enjoy their stuff quite a bit. I've only got their Greatest Hits, but it's definetly worth it.

I know one of the members committed , though. Poor guy.

If memory serves, George gave their guitarist his SG. I've never heard anything from them, though, I've only seen them mentioned in Beatles-related books.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
rocknroll blues
<3 teh fuzz
253 IQ
To quote the Rock Snob's Dictionary:

"Badfinger: Ill-starred Power-pop quartet signed to the Beatles' Apple Records under the aegis of mentor Paul McCartney, who saw them as heirs to his rupturing group - a patently flawed premise nevertheless embraced today by Revisionist [Rock] Snobs."

A boy band, really.
Peace, peace, and that's my piece.

Just another pale, skinny, noiserawkin' indie boy with tousled hair

Last.fm
Last edited by rocknroll blues at Apr 23, 2006,
kep189
33 IQ
Badfinger is a good band, not very "mainstream", a bit overshadowed by the Beatles but who wasn't.
jimiange
43 IQ
Two of the original band that had a few hits committed suicide.
Their biggest hit is Day After Day. and another written by Mcartney, Come And Get It.
you're never alone with a schizophrenic.

Ian Hunter
scflyer55
178 IQ
Quote by jimiange
Two of the original band that had a few hits committed suicide.
Their biggest hit is Day After Day. and another written by Mcartney, Come And Get It.
AND: "No Matter What" & "Baby Blue"

I always liked them. I just got back into them, I remember hearing them in HS early 70's.
I picked "Day After Day" to learn and made a backing track. I am working on the proper lead guitar after seeing some youtube vid's of them. I was surprised how much there was, even the later waning years after Peter Ham.
diky
32 IQ
It's a great band,and i love one of there song------carry on till tomorrow