This band rules. I'm not normally a fan of the punk genre, but I can't stop listening to "How to Make Friends and Influence People".

How many of you agree?
Quote by ¡Blah!
...I usually don't go crazy for hardcore bands (except As I Lay Dying)...

I book bands in Harrisonburg VA

I have to admit that I've always wanted to like them more than i actually do. They're great in interviews and always strike me as just the kind of band that I'd love, but when it comes to listening to them they never seem to pull it off. It's as though when it comes to recording they run out of ideas, having already exhausted their creative energies on 'eyecatching' promotion methods, etc. A shame really.
Their music isn't great, even though I do like a few songs.

I must say, though, I am a little repelled by the album covers with bloody naked women and the guitarist who only wears underwear.
They're in some way related to QOTSA aren't they?
Never managed to get into them, like someone above I've always wanted to just never really could.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

Quote by Testify1
Blood, Guts and Pussy is great.

but everything else is terrible.
They're badass. I ****in' love this band to death.

Except when I see pics/videos of them playing live and there's DICKS EVERYWHERE.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.