haveaniceday233
UG's Tenacious D
159 IQ
i saw him live at the rosemont he played through that album....i like it
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Sherman901
UG Senior Member
320 IQ
Quote by haveaniceday233
i saw him live at the rosemont he played through that album....i like it

You saw him at Rosemont? What day did you go? I went on the 12th and I was sitting pretty close, probably 10 rows back or so and to the far right.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Master Shake
Good milk gone Bad
734 IQ
IMO the guitar is still there but I thought there are too many effects on the vocals for my liking, but I aways liked him better live though. I only bought it on Thursday so I still need to listen to it a few more times but I already like a few songs.
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
crazydiamondII
UG Newbie
161 IQ
very romantic, lol. it is though...
Quote by jummie
u think i'm just some wanna be, but u know what, i have alot of friends and i don't care what you think

yea? well i'm going home... and i'm taking the ball with me!
SuburbanCowboy
Hear My Train A Comin'
2,782 IQ
Very solid album, but the only time I can listen to it is late at night. The mood of the album is too relaxing for me to get into it during the day or when I'm driving around.

And he was excellent in concert. I saw him at Radio City in NYC a few weeks ago
get-born
Illegal in 37 States...
2,096 IQ
i dont have it yet, i dont think ill enjoy it too much, since i usually listen to heavier stuff, but ill probaly buy it for the guitar work...