fitzyboy
43 IQ
has anyone heard anything recently about the others? Have they finished because last i heard is thery might be stopping because they didnt sell enough albums?
Tenacious_dex
Dex
221 IQ
I've got their album! It's actually quite good. My favourite songs are William, This is for the poor, and Darren Daniel Dave. But they're all pretty good.
They've got that garage rock feel, are have lots of energy. I hope they haven't stopped, because it'll be interesting to hear their next album.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
scoob666
Parpsin' in your face
130 IQ
Quote by fitzyboy
has anyone heard anything recently about the others? Have they finished because last i heard is thery might be stopping because they didnt sell enough albums?

I know they've been dropped from their label, presumably for being a huge heap of overhyped shite.
Tenacious_dex
Dex
221 IQ
^They aren't that bad. Although according to Q magazine their album was at about 25 in the 50 worst albums chart. It said 'Take the freewheeling spirit of the Libertines, lose the talent, add more crack. This is what you get.'

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Beat-Monkey
Ug's Generic Custom Title
234 IQ
You can add more crack to the libertines?
R.RHOADS IS GOD wrote:

WELL IF U MEAN BY B OPEN MINDED LIKEING SHIT .....NO THANK YOU
Tenacious_dex
Dex
221 IQ
Quote by Beat-Monkey
You can add more crack to the libertines?

I never thought it possible either.

Ecky thump!
Craigster
32 IQ
They were alrght when I saw them live, a bit rubbish tho on record.