The Iron Man
Guitaring
3,362 IQ
What a great cd... Whats your favourite track on it. Mine would have to be track 12. I forgot what its called.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
csalyer_1
one bad mammajamma
13 IQ
I own it and think it is a fantastic album. My favorite track would have to be either "Oh no, not you again" or "Let me down slow." I think they are both reminiscent of the earlier stones with a new flare. Great album.
I Love KK
76 IQ
mine is "oh no not you again" by the way, i got the opportunity to see them on october first, and it was absolutely incredible
oh nothing... just bein' myself...what? oh this? this is just my package...yeah... god delivered it, I signed for it, world keeps on spinnin'
The Iron Man
Guitaring
3,362 IQ
I have a dvd of there 1998 tour in the US. I highly recommend it. Lots of tracks great tracks on it. But there missing the classics like Angie, Start me up. The dvd is also very funny, Mick jaggers dancing was up to par with his usual dances. And you can see them joking around with each other on stage. Lots of other funny things.
Vox ad15vt
yamaha f-310p
sgfender
358 IQ
I have that cd. My favorite is Back of My Hand

People who have agreed with me:

Quote by spuime4c1es
LMFAO!
you nailed it sgfender.
master
UG Board King
1,387 IQ
back of my hand and laugh, I nearly died are my favorites. Laugh, I nearly died is underappreciated I think. It should be a single.
JackWhite1988
UG Addict
309 IQ
great album...best since Tattoo You.

I'd say "Laugh I Nearly Died" , "Streets of Love", "Rough Justice" and "Back of My Hand" are my faves on the album.
Bow down to the king....the King of Kings
The Iron Man
Guitaring
3,362 IQ
The one I was talking about is called laugh i nearly died. I sing that song everywhere. Sometimes too loudly and it gets embaressing. the part of it I sing the most is like"Ive been to arabia, I've seen a million stars" and also the song. Also I sing streets of love everywhere. This part especially"And I, I, I, I, I, I, I
Walk the streets of love" I used to think they said "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha walk the streets of love."
Vox ad15vt
yamaha f-310p
Lord_Ramone
Unknown Soldier
85 IQ
I love Rough justice and Back of my hand (Shame they didn't play it live much on the bigger bang tour because it really is awesome)
My gear:
Black Fender Mexican Strat (w. red moto pickguard)
Laney Hardcore MXD65
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Sobbat Fuzz Breaker