les_paul_01
UG Freak
500 IQ
castrati
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
benjaminr
UG Fanatic
414 IQ
crap, ****, assblow, whatever you want to call it.
Gear:

ESP EX-102
Marshall AVT150 Half-Stack
trickie
214 IQ
Quote by kochiese_88
gay

haha i was gonna say it if you werent. but seriously the fool made one semi okay pop song and everyone wants to go to his concert. I'm gonna perfect one song and make a cd with a bunch of filler on. that formula seems to work.
Word.
millenman
i like to play...
52 IQ
Quote by trickie
haha i was gonna say it if you werent. but seriously the fool made one semi okay pop song and everyone wants to go to his concert. I'm gonna perfect one song and make a cd with a bunch of filler on. that formula seems to work.

so have you actually listened to his whole album, i really doubt you have in which case you have no grounds to stand on when you say the rest of his album is just "filler".
on the other hand i hve listened to his album, and think its quite creative and deep. im not really intohis genre of music but i dont mind him at all!
Punk isn't dead, its just been raped and molested
Member #2 of the Shihad fan club
Member #5 of the Incubus fan club
Member #3 of The Deftones Club
member #4 of the Australiana club
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
There's a thread in the alt & indie forum.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic