angus69
UG Fanatic
3,451 IQ
Since i have to get a new guitar i would like you guys to tell wich guitar is more suited to my style and the music i play, i play guns n' roses, jimy hendrix, led zeppelin, lynyrd skynyrd and even punk rock like blink 182, offspring ecc... I really don't know if to go for a fender strat ( american ) or a gib les paul, if you now any other kinds of guitar that can suit my style and budget ( 1500-2000$) please answer me...

p.s= if les paul, what model? What pickups................... THANKS!!!!

Iruleeverything
UG Newbie
120 IQ
i'd suggest a different forum, as this is the classic rock forum and there is a whole electric guitar forum just for this type of thing
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
validlitterdept
UGsHairyAnus
96 IQ
you dont deserve either of those guitars by the sounds of things. you clearly have more money than sense if you're asking which guitar is better. seems to me like you're buyin the guitars for the sake of it. you should really know, if you're about to part with that amount of money what you prefer. fact is, theyre both great guitars - as long as you dont get the les paul studio.
Founder of the Sky Mangle fan club. PM to join.

Founder of the "I wish I had Bernards Watch" club. PM to join.
y2james2005
Banned
272 IQ
i'd go for the strat, i have one and it is capable of sounding great with whatever youre playing.
dr00pa
Allentown Jackass
74 IQ
you posted double dumbass STRAT or LES PAUL???? is also in Electric Guitar
y2james2005
Banned
272 IQ
Quote by validlitterdept
you dont deserve either of those guitars by the sounds of things. you clearly have more money than sense if you're asking which guitar is better. seems to me like you're buyin the guitars for the sake of it. you should really know, if you're about to part with that amount of money what you prefer. fact is, theyre both great guitars - as long as you dont get the les paul studio.

hahaha bit harsh!
JkHalen
175 IQ
It kinda depends. I'd suggest you to buy the Gibson Les Paul since you kinda play CR and a bit of punk. Now, if you'd be getting into shred, I guess you should go with the Strat although a Les Paul isn't bad fro shredding either. I myself own a Les Paul and play CR-like music, shred and progressive.
Quote by metalmonsterr
The first time i heard about Granny Sluts 16 on DVD i was like OMG AWESOME.I feel like they made it just for me, then after i saw it the black granny at the end just makes me feel really awkward and depressed