Page 1 of 4
TimiHendrix33
629 IQ
I Pink Floyd solo albums,except for like 2 Gilmour songs.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
TimiHendrix33
629 IQ
Quote by SGRocker0791
Metallica made St Anger.

When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
yawn
Be back later.
2,701 IQ
I like Fall Out Boy, but I hate their vocalist, guitarist, drummer, bassist, lyrics, and overall music.

Otherwise, great band
$hab
UG's Miscellaneous Dude
873 IQ
Coheed and Cambria's drummer. He's a great drummer but is all the swearing really necessary?
Quote by unfathomable_bo

This is why vs threads are banned, because people can say "well Dragonforce are better because ZP's hair is curlier" or "Iron Maided are better coz Dave Murray looks like a fish"

It's Always Funny When It's True.
bassdrum
UG Addict
821 IQ
The way Tool is so egotistical and think they are the greatest.(That'swhat I think after reading thenew guitar world with adam jones in it)
Stop Messin'
Gibson Girl
702 IQ
Van Halen had David Lee Roth. I don't hate his singing, i hate the person.

Motley Crue got rid of John Corabi.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
yawn
Be back later.
2,701 IQ
Quote by anorexorcist4
haha yawn uve just been sigged
Woohoo, I feel immortalized \m/

Quote by bassdrum
The way Tool is so egotistical and think they are the greatest.(That'swhat I think after reading thenew guitar world with adam jones in it)
But they ARE the greatest!
Last edited by yawn at Apr 22, 2006,
toha33
1,836 IQ
I like Nirvana but Kurt had a stupid outlook on life and smashed guitars too much...it got old kurt
$hab
UG's Miscellaneous Dude
873 IQ
UnderOath's 'Christian' outlook on life. It's totally fake anyway.

EDIT: I mean Underoath being Christians. They seem to exaggerate their 'faith' sometimes.
Quote by unfathomable_bo

This is why vs threads are banned, because people can say "well Dragonforce are better because ZP's hair is curlier" or "Iron Maided are better coz Dave Murray looks like a fish"

It's Always Funny When It's True.
yawn
Be back later.
2,701 IQ
I love the band Muse but I hate the fact that Matt Bellamy isn't gay. I SO want to do him
Last edited by yawn at Apr 22, 2006,
SickMetal
I'm But A Wave To...
123 IQ
In Death, Chuck was opposed to learning music theory. Doesn't really affect the music's sound so it's not that bad anyway.

Nile really doesn't have to tune THAT low

Opeth have started doing a little more low string chugging in Deliverance and GR, it doesn't work for them as much as other bands.

That's all I can come up with right now. Kinda minor complaints really, the last one might have a little more merit.
TheWretched
Hooker With A Pen!s
32 IQ
My two favorite bands take forever and a fvckin' day to release new stuff.
Tool have been around for nearly 15 years and NIN have been around for about 17yrs. and they both only have 5 albums (and that's including their EPs).! Their breaks between albums are so long...but I guess I'm kinda glad they take their time and release good material instead of putting together a bunch of sh!t and releasing more often.
Liberation
Carly Rae Jepsen
602 IQ
I love every song by Iron Maiden except 'The Trooper' I utterly dispise it.

I dont like Kai Hansen's voice on Helloween's "Walls Of Jericho" album.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
.iplayaguitar.
Yeah *winks*
658 IQ
green day went all popular and started to put make-up on
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

The Shadow
I've seen all good people
79 IQ
Yeah, I disapprove of Green Day's sudden fondness for eyeliner, tight black clothes and studded belts. And also the fact that they've started appearing in all these teenage girls' magazines. But I guess that's the price they pay for making an album as successful as American Idiot was.

Let's see.....I don't like how Queen began to rely on synthesisers and electric drums during the 80s, or any of Yes' output from that period of time!

And I'm not a big fan of the amount of screaming on Coheed & Cambria's first album, "Hearshot Kid Disaster" especially.

Also, Robert Plant's voice on Led Zeppelin's late-70's albums was pretty poor, it actually kinda ruined some songs for me.

But other than that, they're all awesome bands.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
duncang
Popular British sitcom
4,351 IQ
The intentional tone-shifting of In Flames, to become slightly more like those metalcore bands that have been ripping them off, and hogging the limelight.

The absence of Dimebag in Pantera
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
mort1
hell-raiser
285 IQ
axel rose`s attitude........
play from the soul and get wild, drunk and have fun,
thats all folks
crystallinescar
Is a Chelsea fan. Yes.
130 IQ
metallica .. st.anger...

=( its sad really
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
gunsnspaghetti
Captain Peabody!!
407 IQ
2 words: axl rose
Originally Posted by jajp001
White man came (Cumming noise)
Across the sea (Wow!!!)
Brought us pain (Right in the eye, it was)
And misery ( Points to pregnant sister)
Run to the hills, iron maiden
ToolBass_dude
Lemon Fairy Liquid
605 IQ
Pantera make awsome music, but i don't like fade-out endings, and they used them loads.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Syn Harvest
Is So High
1,303 IQ
Lets see i hate Axel Rose

The Ville in HIM cut his hair no doesnt look as gay which was a plus for him

Rob Zombie CUt his hair as well

When James said ya Lets Distribute St. Anger to the public that will teach them to backlash at us for napster. i think they put out St. Anger to anger us for us lashing out at them about the napster thing. And damn did they get us good. lol

Trent Reznor saying hey Let me distribute With Teeth. Sry its just to happy for me he isnt angry anymore

I like Avenged Sevenfolds music as it is a change from the mainstream **** that is out currently but i dont consider it metal and i dont like how they are allways like "ya were ****ing metal, now could you excuse me i gotta put my make up on"

just a few things
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Last edited by Syn Harvest at Apr 25, 2006,
Izz
Banned
132 IQ
The fact that Guns N' Roses split up and don't talk to each other anymore is pretty annoying, other than that it's super!
Nebula
21 IQ
The fact that I have never seen Hidria Spacefolk live. They better get their asses to Canada
SickMetal
I'm But A Wave To...
123 IQ
Pantera's a killer band but in honesty they weren't that consistant. They could have a jammin' song and the next tune will be something kinda boring that I don't really like. That is, except for CFH and GSTK albums, awesome all the way through \m/
Izz
Banned
132 IQ
Quote by Syn Harvest
Lets see i hate Axel Rose

The Ville in HIM cut his hair no doesnt look as gay which was a plus for him

Rob Zombie CUt his hair as well

When James said ya Lets Distribute St. Anger to the public that will teach them to backlash at us for napster. i think they put out St. Anger to anger us for us lashing out at them about the napster thing. And damn did they get us good. lol

Trent Reznor saying hey Let me distribute With Teeth. Sry its just to happy for me he isnt angry anymore

I like Avenged Sevenfolds music as it is a change from the mainstream **** that is out currently but i dont consider it metal and i dont like how they are allways like "ya were ****ing metal, now could you excuse me i gotta put my make up on"

just a few things

I guess you don't like GN'R really and just said that because it's accepted to hate AXL Rose, since you even can't spell his name correctly.
Syn Harvest
Is So High
1,303 IQ
Dude you need to stop making assumptions about **** you dont know.

1.)I dont give a **** how that asshole spells his ****ing name

2.)I love GnR Slash is one of my Favortie guitarist i just dont like "AXL"

3.)No i dont hate axl because its a trend i hate axl because he is an asshole and a prick he keeps bringinning up old **** just to make controversy with the ex Members, also about how he keeps promising all his fans a new "so called GnR" album then disappointing them over and over again, how he feels its necessary to try and continue a band that has died.

Guns n Roses were an awesome band in there time, but there done that band is nothing without Slash, Izzy, and Duff. Now he is just tarnishing their reputation by acting like a ****ing jackass the band is dead he needs to just let it go maybe if he wasnt such a dick to everyone the original band members would want to play with him.

Now im sry if i hurt your impression of "AXL" so you can go cry and worship your shrine to axl now and imagine yourself giving him head because i know that probably is what you think about
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
AWA
Straight gumpin'
740 IQ
The MASSIVE ego of Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins
Wade in the water, child.
DogWithoutABone
36 IQ
I love Tool but I hate how they are so pretentious.
I broke my wookie

RIP Syd
doggy_hat
345 IQ
Against All Authority changed their sound on their new CD. It's complete **** compare to all of their previous releases.
emkaybee
63 IQ
I hate some of the lyrics on the strokes' new album.

Meg White's drumming is sometimes boring.

Not enough of my friends like soad... ok thats not the band really, but I hate it.
ollerom_mot
A Guitarist (of sorts)
272 IQ
How R.A.T.M. split before I had a chance to see them.
How everybody prefers System Of A Down's "Toxicity" to their self-titled.
How every album after The Offspring's "Ixnay On The Hombre" only had a few decent tracks on each one, and how following the singles from "Splinter" I decided I wasn't going to buy the album.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You know what gets my goat? A shepherd. Urgh.

Quote by meh!
Pfft, everyone gets your goat, your goat is a goat-slut. She/he/it is like the village uni-cycle..all of the clowns have had a ride..and you live in CLOWN VILLAGE.
jesusgonewrong
His Awesomeness Andy
454 IQ
KoRn lost the Agression
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club