Lord Vodka
King of the alcoholics
194 IQ
Hi everyone,
i live in ferney, france, where a rock festival will take place with 4 of the biggest local bands. We are now searching for a name for the festival, we already found a few ones like "Hanging Up The Head Master", or "With Full Distortion Tour 2006", but we are still looking for some new ideas.
Please, this is a serious thread and i can already tell you that stupid replies will only show how much YOU suck, right?

Thank you very much for your help!!
Lord Vodka
King of the alcoholics
194 IQ
yes, that's not bad at all! Oh, maybe i should tell you: one band is playing reggea, one is playing screamo/post hardcore, another one is playing hardrock and the last one is rock.
tubab0y
old skool user.
1,326 IQ
thats actually pretty cool. goes pretty well with the music too. actually, all of it, except the reggae.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Salefajter
98 IQ
I suggest to use a single word for the name, it will become a "trademark" for future shows!
Using the previous advice... maybe... "Inferney"?
I live in the region Istra in croatia, and here we have a show named Istrakon...
Replicant
UG Board King
1,467 IQ
'Crank it to 11 2006'

Muahaha. Just translate that in french, you might have something good!
Lord Vodka
King of the alcoholics
194 IQ
lol well thanks for your help guys! We finally kept only a few names, here they are:

"The night i recalled being wonderful"
"Fuel to the flames"
"Infeyrno"
"Summerock fest 2006"
"The mystical potato head groove tour 2006"

which one is the best one?
Wasp
Totally Zen
168 IQ
Infeyrno or Summerock fest.

Satriani is cool, but not really relevant
A samurai once asked Zen Master Hakuin where he would go after he died. Hakuin answered 'How am I supposed to know?'
'How do you not know? You're a Zen master!' exclaimed the samurai.
'Yes, but not a dead one,' Hakuin answered.
Lord Vodka
King of the alcoholics
194 IQ
ok that's it the "mini festival" has ended. we have finally chosen the name " The INFEYRNO Fest" for it. tanx 4 your help!
++ IF YOU DON'T LIVE FOR SOMETHING, YOU'LL DIE FOR NOTHING ++

-Hatebreed