keith weston
54 IQ
I had to make a thread about my fave metalcore band of all time - DEMON HUNTER... here are some sites to check out - post your thoughts!...

1. myspace.com/demonhunter
2. purevolume.com/demonhunter
3. demonhunter.net (not updated often)
4. thetriptych.com (new album site)
5. solidstaterecords.com (record label)
6. asterikstudio.com (lead singer and guitarist do album artwork, pics, posters, shirts, etc. for the biggest bands out there!)

be sure to check out the awesome music video for "Undying" it go t rejected by Fuse without explantion but Headbanger's ball is giving it LOTS of airplay.
Keith Weston, hardcore vocalist from Broken Arrow, OK.
check out The Triptych - Demon Hunter, A Deathgrip On Yesterday - Atreyu, and The Poison - Bullet For My Valentine!
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
Meh. They were alright I guess. I liked the music, but the metal-esque clean vocals bugged me.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Unbending_Soul
..so you wanna make out?
10 IQ
they are definately not nu metal! but yes they are awesome for sure!
Combat
87 IQ
sorry to say buddy, but they actaully are nu metal. they are one of the two numetal bands that i respect. but i dont really like them that much.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
The are nu-metal but I used to like one or two of the songs off their first cd. I don't really care for them anymore at all now, that was a while ago.
Spaceman_Spiff
aka Spaceman Spliff
560 IQ
A friend put "The Soldier Song' in a battle scene in our english video and it kicked ass.

Beyond that, I cant say Im interested in them
Combat
87 IQ
Quote by Unbending_Soul
no way theyre too good to be nu metal

as far as im concerned there are two numetal bands to respect, one is Demon Hunter. and one is Deftones. so theyre still respectable and everything, theyre just not metalcore.
<><
Banned
2,012 IQ
Quote by Unbending_Soul
no way theyre too good to be nu metal
How can a band be so good that it changes genres? Do you realise how stupid you sound?
Combat
87 IQ
hey threadstarter, have you ever listened to Soul Embraced? i have a feeling youll like them. they have the same kind of feeling Demon Hunter has, you should check them out.
Unbending_Soul
..so you wanna make out?
10 IQ
cuz 99.9999999999999% of nu metal bands suk
if at first you dont succeed....FAILURE MUST BE YOUR STYLE
BassNewbie
308 IQ
Id say their nu-metal too. but they aren't bad for one
Gomorrah
Dissertation 14
577 IQ
Quote by Unbending_Soul
cuz 99.9999999999999% of nu metal bands suk

inoreyt
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Definitely nu-metal. I dont see what's so special about them for all the publicity they get.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
soul_power
UG Newbie
7,407 IQ
Who cares if it's labeled as Nu Metal or not? Will that make you like it any less? (for those of you that like it)
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Seth Shadows
G|-18b19-~~[18]pb19~~~\
6,719 IQ
ugh, shame. Good band defiled with that label.

<3 :]
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
xxZacGxx
331 IQ
yeah it's definitely metalcore not nu metal...KoRn and Slipknot is nu metal and they dont sound n e thing like those retarded bastards so u can have ur opinions but they're definitely not nu metal and Demon Hunter's f*cking awsome...
Zac
WaltDaMan
31 IQ
I love the trptych.... it was my favorite album for a while... The soldier song and deteriorate were the best
Denae & Walter
Together
4-Ever
Vr4spd
38 IQ
People spend so much time defining genres......Sad really......Good band though
JesusLives
Is protesting the hero
1,254 IQ
Eh, messages are good. Musical talent is rather lacking in all the members. That being said, I did purchase two of their cds.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
master_ofmetal
803 IQ
so if they are "nu metal" then what are =they mixed in with.

Metal+X=Dh
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
I'm quite addicted to Undying...and I'm Christian so I don't have any problem with the lyrics.

Demon Hunter rocks!
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX