ShecterMan5150
21 IQ
i searched ug and there wasnt any threads about these guys, but anyways i just wanted to get ppl's opinions on a band who ive found to be really great. Personally i could listen to these guys for hours. comments anyone?
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
Meh. Not into them and not sure they would be considered hardcore.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
joel_grieve
Ped Left Testicle
1,689 IQ
i want to be special here. i like them. my favourite song of theris is 'the heart and the shape'. its cool. its just sounds abit under mixed, most of their songs do. it annoys me abit come to think of it. actually alot. **** this i change me vote. 36 crazyfist can go to hell or at least learn to mix. i no longer like them. happy?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
Ha. Boaderline Nu Metal and hardcore. They got a few hardcore songs, few nu metal, and most you just can't place.

These were the guys that got me into metal and hardcore, no matter how much they ain't 'hXc n teh mettals LoL101' they are.
bobjewell87
Cause = time
874 IQ
i do quite like the songs i've heard, does make you want to sing along a lot. good band
las7
Me Shuggah!
542 IQ
They sound like five o negative to me. Except their front man doesnt quite pull it off.
Paint
UG Addict
946 IQ
nu metal-ish hardcore
if i cut off your arms and legs
and wrap you in some fucked-up cocoon,
would you still look at me and say
"you can't catch what you can't see"
well i caught you honey,
like the clap sugar.
what do you think of that?
TeenBite
Your Acoustic Biatch
1,016 IQ
Well even if none of you like them, I do. Two solid albums, although the latest one is a bit generic.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Sephirangel
Guitarist for Majin
294 IQ
yeh well i really like them aswell
i agree, they are borderline nu metal with hardcore elements and i think thats what makes them good
plus the singer had the worlds best "burns" ever!
although i think hes got a full blown beard now, which makes me think new album is gonna be heavier xD
TeenBite
Your Acoustic Biatch
1,016 IQ
Oh yeh, being called Brock Lindow, coming from Alaska and having ginger sideburns does qualify him for my "WTF of the Week" award.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle

i dunno about the rest
Craigo
UG Spammer
4,396 IQ
But still, I'd move this into Nu Metal mods. Dai, where the **** are you?!

But, on topic, A Snow Capped is real genetic, yeah. No matter what I listen to these days, sometimes I go back to Bitterness The Star to revive memories. Not ANCR, I think that's horrible now.
TeenBite
Your Acoustic Biatch
1,016 IQ
Genetic. Heh. What's ANCR?
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle

i dunno about the rest