Page 1 of 2
so is any punk here a conservative punk? i am. i support our President and the war but i don't agree with him on some things but yeah... i'm a conservative punk. who else is?
Quote by Hot4Teacher84
^ here is fine thank you.

I thoguht you were joking when i saw the title of this thread.
Quote by Hot4Teacher84
so is any punk here a conservative punk? i am. i support our President and the war but i don't agree with him on some things but yeah... i'm a conservative punk. who else is?

so you say your a conservative "punk" well first lets find out what bands you listen to
Im conservative punk. But Im Canadian. And share a Name ith our PM. Who is a Torrie. And I dislike "fake punk, such as Simple Plan Good Charlott(wrong spelling on purpose)
Quote by StevieRamone
Im conservative punk. But Im Canadian. And share a Name ith our PM. Who is a Torrie. And I dislike "fake punk, such as Simple Plan Good Charlott(wrong spelling on purpose)

*high fives Stevie Ramone*
wait you listen to the Ramones and your a CONSERVATIVE!!!! *GASP*

Ever heard "My brain is hanging upside down" Aka "Bonzo Goes To Bitburg"?
That song is a straight up Fuck you to the father of modern conservative politics. So now i take it you are a self-hating consevative, ok thats fine with me.
Oh boy... not this again.

Go to your website, and leave your petty politcs there.
Circle that A, motherfucker!
Oh god.. not another one of these conversations...

If somebody's conservative and listens to punk, goes to shows, hangs out with other punks, and doesn't mention politics, why can't they be a punk?

Is it now a fact that all punks have to be leftists or anarchists? Do all punks have to have similar ideals? Does punk REALLY rely on one's political beliefs?

I'm not a conservative, but why the hell would you care?
Quote by somepunkkid
Hes dead you retard

well... he WAS A CONSERVATIVE. HAPPY NOW?

Geez.... i was just wondering if anyone else was a Conservative Punk, what's honestly so wrong about that? just because i disagree with the bands political views? hell, i guess a liberal can't listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd or Ted Nugent then.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Oh god.. not another one of these conversations...

If somebody's conservative and listens to punk, goes to shows, hangs out with other punks, and doesn't mention politics, why can't they be a punk?

Is it now a fact that all punks have to be leftists or anarchists? Do all punks have to have similar ideals? Does punk REALLY rely on one's political beliefs?

I'm not a conservative, but why the hell would you care?

Actually i could care less about politics, i just think this kid is a douche
Quote by somepunkkid
Actually i could care less about politics, i just think this kid is a douche

You're the douche you bigot. Go back to the metal forum.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
You're the douche you bigot. Go back to the metal forum.

Hmm im a bigot because i think this guy is a douche. No you are wrong. The definition of Bigot is someone who is intolerant of opinions differing from their own. Im not intolerant of him because he is a conservative, im pissed at him because he is not following the rules of UG. This is a political thread, thus it goes in the "ONLY political thread" thread. After living in the metal forum for over a year now, it has gotten to the point where me, and many others, are sick of seeing stupid threads. I guess i was too hard on him with my first post but i was hinting that he should bring it there.

Go fuck yourself.
Quote by somepunkkid
so you say your a conservative "punk" well first lets find out what bands you listen to

And this isn't bigoted? He can't listen to punk just because he's not an anarchist? Or a Communist?
Quote by Hot4Teacher84
Conservative Punks > Liberal Punks

I beg to differ, but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it.
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
I beg to differ, but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
-Francois Voltaire
Jizz is where it is
Quote by Hot4Teacher84
Conservative Punks > Liberal Punks

That was just stupid to say. how can one be better than the other? get out of here and close this thread.
Quote by Hot4Teacher84
^ Conservatives: Smart
Liberasl: Retarded

there you go.

Conservatives are close minded your post proves it.

Yeah are liberals faggots too? I mean if you were gonna use retarded in that way you may as well call them faggots too.

Im not a fan of liberals though. its kind of hard to explain why i dont like them. I see most liberal pople to be just the lighter side of the conservatives. Evan greer says it pretty well in his remake of phil ochs' "love me im a liberal" that song makes me giggle.

(you spelled liberal wrong, and you call them retarded )
Quote by Hot4Teacher84
yeah, we can fall liberals faggots. i have no problem with that.

....obviously you didnt catch my point.

And i just went in the top 10 bands thread none of the bands you posted were punk. so you might as well just leave.
yeah, he can like the pres. i don't, it's your opinion. there are so many different kinds of punks like nazi punks and ****....

but i disagree with one thing.....dead kennedys rule.....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
but it is weird if you support war and listen to punk.....and is sort of oxymoronic......
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by mike2
but it is weird if you support war and listen to punk.....and is sort of oxymoronic......

It's also weird that Nazi Skinheads (anyother hate group) listen to punk and ska....

At this point, punk is just music...
Circle that A, motherfucker!
After reading what he posted in the top 10 punk and ska bands thread I'm pretty sure he's just trying to piss people off and start a flame war. Ignore it.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Page 1 of 2