Page 1 of 2
EmO_RuleZ!!
I cry in the corner
276 IQ
Don't flame me or whatever, but I do enjoy this band. So tonight, I've read a whole bunch of stuff about how they broke up or whatever. Any truth to this? Maybe they were just drunk?
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
eltravo
358 IQ
i hope its not.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
shai_savant
212 IQ
there is always the asshole who says finally

finally
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Paint
UG Addict
946 IQ
Quote by shai_savant
there is always the asshole who says finally

finally
if i cut off your arms and legs
and wrap you in some fucked-up cocoon,
would you still look at me and say
"you can't catch what you can't see"
well i caught you honey,
like the clap sugar.
what do you think of that?
brake_p
The Weiner In UG's HotDog
155 IQ
If they break up, there won't be a point to living anymore. Everyone might as well die if the fall of troy break up.
dead_kennedy
995 IQ
would be a real shame, but i have no doubts that thom would go on to do something different, better and overall more experimental.
rites of nothing.
J Lock
318 IQ
I hope not.
This is almost as pretentious as The Mars Volta.
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
frying nemo08
_
86 IQ
i was at that show.

it was wierd and it sucked beacuse they didnt give us a full set, and heavy heavy low low and the black out pact were in prison. so it was real short
.:bleednomore:.
133 IQ
Yay to them not breaking up
Rabbits?

Quote by Grovermans
why would she suck your dick?

she's not related to you...
Last edited by .:bleednomore:. at May 1, 2006,
system
916 IQ
some people are seriously obsessed in those threads.. going as far as to claim that fall of troy is their only reason to continue living.. i really hope they're embellishing. because thats kinda really sad.

i would have liked to see him play butterfly though. haha.
RHCPhysco8
UG's 3rd String QB
478 IQ
Quote by frying nemo08
i was at that show.

it was wierd and it sucked beacuse they didnt give us a full set, and heavy heavy low low and the black out pact were in prison. so it was real short

I'm glad i got to see all of them

but wow, thank god they didnt break up.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
The last couple days have been hell. We're not breaking up. We're finishing the tour and then going home to rest before we're back out on the road. Thanks for the support!

That is in a bulletin TFOT put up on myspace.
133 IQ
Quote by system
some people are seriously obsessed in those threads.. going as far as to claim that fall of troy is their only reason to continue living.. i really hope they're embellishing. because thats kinda really sad..

Yeah, alot of them went over board.
Rabbits?

Quote by Grovermans

brake_p
The Weiner In UG's HotDog
155 IQ
Quote by system
some people are seriously obsessed in those threads.. going as far as to claim that fall of troy is their only reason to continue living.. i really hope they're embellishing. because thats kinda really sad.

i would have liked to see him play butterfly though. haha.

Well, yes, I was kidding. I still want to live, but it's just a really huge bummer that The Fall of Troy may split up.
zeldar
377 IQ
what does this mean about warped tour?

cause say anything dropped, anf if TFOT isnt playing then whats the point, i can go see most of the other bands at some other place.
i would rather staple my own hands to a train, than pray on knees that judge and blame.
EmO_RuleZ!!
I cry in the corner
276 IQ
They're playing Warped^

And I saw them last night, and they were awesome. During the finale, some kid knocked Thom's mic over and he stormed off stage. But overall it was an amazing show.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
Ambulance X
2,572 IQ
Hooooollllyyyy shiiiiiit. For the sake of Christ's dead body, read, people! I know some of you actually read the post, but for the record, TFOT is just taking a break. They're not pulling an ATDI on us. This break is temporary, just so the guys can get their heads together and write more music. This will more than likely speed up the writing process for TFOT's new album and also Thom's side project, The Hills Have Eyes, who have an EP due out by next year and a fall tour with HeavyHeavyLowLow in the works. The Black Unicorn tour is unlikely and the Warped Tour dates are up in the air. What happened in Columbus was, as Thom put it, a culmination of exhaustion from 8 months of touring around the world. So here's the lowdown:
1) No break-up involved.
2) He Is Legend tour is highly unlikely.
3) Finishing the tour with #12.
4) Warped Tour up in the air.
5) THHE and TFOT albums probably getting pushed up.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
EmO_RuleZ!!
I cry in the corner
276 IQ
^^If HHLL ever get out of jail
Quote by emomints
EmO_RuleZ!!
I cry in the corner
276 IQ
Oh, that's good then.
I don't generally like them, but I hear being in jail sucks.

So onto their show on Monday night;
Their set was really good, Andrew's drum kit kept messing up.
Tim looked stoned and pissed, Thom was really really into it.
It was overall really good until some kid crowd surfed onto the stage and knocked Thom's mic over into him and he got pissed off and left the stage.
Quote by emomints
s0nofabe4ch
NBK
417 IQ
^ how anal-retentive.

What are the Heavy Low's in jail for??
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
Smoothie
I am the eggman.
199 IQ
Quote by s0nofabe4ch
^ how anal-retentive.

What are the Heavy Low's in jail for??

Alcohol... Getting drunk in public I think.
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
Jarrott
KISS ME I'M A SHREDDER
939 IQ
Quote by dead_kennedy
would be a real shame, but i have no doubts that thom would go on to do something different, better and overall more experimental.

Go look up the band "The Hills Have Eyes"

My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
EmO_RuleZ!!
I cry in the corner
276 IQ
Quote by s0nofabe4ch
^ how anal-retentive

Yeah, but it was the finale, so it'snot like anything was lost.
Quote by emomints
stratstrummer40
antennas to heaven
798 IQ
I REALLYYYY hate to admit it, but does anyone else think Tom is king of an arrogant prick? I mean he is one of my biggest influences and he was cool when I met him (even though he doesnt talk whatsoever off stage atleast to that show I went to) but Iv read stories where he bitches at kids who get to close to his pedals when they go onstage. It also seems like hes sort of an attention *****... I dunno it could just be me. I mean if guitarslinger says Tom stormed off the stage after some kid knocked down his mic or whatever that just pisses me off.
Last edited by stratstrummer40 at May 4, 2006,
stratstrummer40
antennas to heaven
798 IQ
Quote by zeldar
what does this mean about warped tour?

cause say anything dropped, anf if TFOT isnt playing then whats the point, i can go see most of the other bands at some other place.

SAY ANYTHING DROPPED?

GOD DAMNITTTTTTTTT

Every ****ing time i try and see that band they drop out of the tour. I love Max to absolute pieces and hes on of my favorite song writers on this earth but god hes gotta get his band out playing more... UGH THIS BETTTER BE A MISTAKE.
133 IQ
Quote by stratstrummer40
I REALLYYYY hate to admit it, but does anyone else think Tom is king of an arrogant prick? I mean he is one of my biggest influences and he was cool when I met him (even though he doesnt talk whatsoever off stage atleast to that show I went to) but Iv read stories where he bitches at kids who get to close to his pedals when they go onstage. It also seems like hes sort of an attention *****... I dunno it could just be me. I mean if guitarslinger says Tom stormed off the stage after some kid knocked down his mic or whatever that just pisses me off.

Yeah i agree. Andrew and Tim are wicked chill, and Tom is just kinda like...not chill. like hes a nice guy (from the two words he said when i talked to him) but he needs to i think, be more appreciative, and when a fan comes up to just say a single word, not blow them off because youre waiting for a drink or whatever. he blew alot of kids off at the show i went to a few weeks ago. and to me, that just isnt right
Rabbits?

Quote by Grovermans

EmO_RuleZ!!
I cry in the corner
276 IQ
I got deathstared from Tim at the show and Thom was really nice to me. Signed my Dopeelganger lyric booklet and my friend and I talked to him about the broken Double Cut and the reason he had on a Pittsburgh Pirates hat.
Quote by emomints