I'm looking for an upgrade for my Aerodyne Jazz bass. If you have this bass, you know that Fender sets the bridge flush on this bass so the bridge sits in a cutout in the body. Could I just put a piece of wood or something in this cutout and get a BAII or something like that or do I need to get a bridge that will fit that cutout.
Ive seen people with that problem... they routed it for a badass, but it didnt match the smoked chrome hardware. Try a black one
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.