Is a sunburst ML

I cant seem to find it anywhere. I've found some here and there on the internet and they were like 3,000 dollars.. why? Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Im not looking for the brazilla bust where the outside looks almost like a black im looking for a regular bust like on a sunburt les paul.
Isn't it just a Dean ML '79?
but isnt the Dean alternative to "sunburst", "brazillia burst"????

Edit : beat me to my point... um, i dunno, let me break aout my dean catalogue to check colors...

Sorry dude,
but dean doesn't have a plain ol "sunburst" they have like "trans amber sunburst" and such... but not that classic burst...
so it would have to be a custom job..
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Last edited by Striketalonx at May 3, 2006,
Yeah I went to deans site and looked up the 79 and found a site with it in stock in a cherry burst. It runs about 500 bucks. Thanks for you help but I have one more question.

How much trouble and money would it cost to install an OFR?
not too sure...
but its a hell of a lot easier
than if it was a hardtail...

if anything would need to be done, you would just have to change the size of the holes and stuff...
i am not sure what the size of the 79's holes are...
but your local luthier/tech could easily do it
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
is there any ML like this that already has a floyd on it?

Heres what I was gonna do (Dime in the early days)
http://deanguitars.com/dime/young_dime/pages/Darrell%20023_jpg.htm
See how he installed a floyd rose, you can see how it was a string thru body guitar.

but here the guitar was orignally not a string thru and already had a floyd installed
http://deanguitars.com/dime/photos15n2004/pages/DeanDime7748b_jpg.htm
See that guy playing the guitar? He died, and now all his guitars are worth $1000 more than they should be. Sorry, better luck next signature guitar.
MLF's already have floyds built in, hence the F for floyd, btw go to the Dean forum Deanguitars.com/forum and ask a dealer there, you will definately get a better deal and someone that knows wtf you are looking for
Quote by Dudage
See that guy playing the guitar? He died, and now all his guitars are worth $1000 more than they should be. Sorry, better luck next signature guitar.

Muffin for you.

Quote by Whatever33
MLF's already have floyds built in, hence the F for floyd, btw go to the Dean forum Deanguitars.com/forum and ask a dealer there, you will definately get a better deal and someone that knows wtf you are looking for

I think he wants an OFR, not an LFR. I'm not sure how reliable Dean's LFRs are, so I'd probably do the same thing .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
If its licensed, ill switch it out and put in an OFR. any floyd will work because i will replace it anyway.