My grandfather is getting me this iBanez for my Birthday which is this june, I have been wanting something like this for a few months now. It's hard to believe I chose this over a Strat..lol.
SeX PiSTOLS
I'd rather have that than a strat .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Same, most of my freinds said its kind of ugly, but still, its awesome.
SeX PiSTOLS
um ill be the first to say ill take a strat. (unless its a squier in which case i would have to blow my brains out)
Nice man. I've always wanted one of those.
Definitely excellent.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
drill a hole in the side of your guitar, and make sweet love to the beautiful instrument. twice.

I dig the pretty colors in your eyes.
Quote by Duppa

My grandfather is getting me this iBanez for my Birthday which is this june, I have been wanting something like this for a few months now. It's hard to believe I chose this over a Strat..lol.

i saw a guy playin that guitar before at a show, was really good sounding, he was playin it like a blusey sound but that def wasnt the style of the band, not sure what band it was tho..
Not sure if that's the artcore I would pick but it's still a pretty nice guitar none the less.
I've always wanted an artcore...then again, I've also always wanted a strat. It would kill me to have to pick! Congrats and please please PLEASE post some sound clips if/when you can. The tone probably induces euphoria.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83