Hey, I've heard this song several times (not on the radio) and I REALLLY wanted to know what it's called/who it's by

the main chorus is: "nothing can change the shape of things to (nothing can )come (change the shape of things to come)"

it was kinda fast paced and I'm think it was a pretty well-known, famous song.
go to the radiostations website and remeber what time it was on and most stations usually post what song was play when
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Quote by self-made_page
^^x2He said he hadn't heard it on the radio.

However, if you're ever in a similar position where you have heard it on the radio, go to yes.com and look up your station. They had backlogs for 24 hours.

Cool site.
hey, the Slade version is cool, but it's not the version I'm thinking of, probably the original version, it had a british-pop-invasion-yardbirds-kinks sound to it...
Quote by distilledspirit
Cool site.
very cool site indeed.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
The song 'Shape of Things To Come', was done in 1968 by Max Frost and the Troopers, and was a protest song, and part of the soundtrack for the movie 'Wild In The Streets'.....
SWEET thank you so much pamj lol you reminded me of the kick ass song by circle jerks
Quote by rayIII
SWEET thank you so much pamj lol you reminded me of the kick ass song by circle jerks

I love that Circle Jerks song.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.