I was looking through cables, one was 10 bucks, one was 40 bucks..like a fender/planet waves to a "monster", now when i buy "little" stuff, i like to get the best ones, but just a question, how much do the quality of your cables even effect your playing?
Viva La Resistance
get monster cables.
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
im kind of new to guitar playing..but ive been through many a cable...i will educate you of my experiences...

fender california cables...very stiff
monster cables- great...but way expensive
planet waves curcuit breaker - awesome
whirlwind- AMAZING

hope that helps
It effects it a lot because if my cables broke I'm completely screwed. Thats why I get my cables from my friend's dad, they have a lifetime guarantee and they are only 8 bucks. He works for some big audio company, so he can get all of that crap for a really cheap price.
dont buy cheap cables, they wear out and sound bad
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
The effects of bad cables is noise, low sound and general bad contact among others.

The general rule about equiment, which people seem to forget: YGWYPF - You Get What You Pay For.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
^ thats true.. i have some 5 dollar no brand name cables, and if in the correct possition i can actually heard some radio station through my amp... but when i use my 30 dollar monster cables, no such thing happens... but i lost my monster cable ! =/
Mogami is pretty good. Planet waves cables are good, but don't get the adjustable length ones, tehy aren't as great as normal ones.