Hi

I jus complete my 1st album before few days

I want from u guys to tell me if it sounds ugly or not

the songs:

1- Eastern TM

I tried here to mix the araibian rythem with the electric guitar and to make a new genere called (Arabian metal) lol

Eastern TM

2- I jus wanna know

Slow song by Acoustic guitar here i but some midi notes the 1st three minutes are rythem i didnt wright lyrics and i hope if anyone could help me with that anyway the last 4 minute are Acoustic solo.

I jus wanna know

3- Midnight

I tried to play 3 minutes without any rythems its just u know i want to see if i can play 3 minutes without any mistakes lol (isnts that much)

Midnight

4- That whats battery for

LOL here in Saudi arabia we dont have that slide slender and i tried here to play slide with a small battery lol so i listen to the SOLO its with wah wah also i played tapping for 1st time in this song

That whats battery for

5- In my heart

I was so begginer in this song so maybe its not that much but it means alot to me

In my heart

Actually i jus been play guitar since one year and thats why i am not that much
but i really need your advices and ur support guys

by the way

i use

Sony Asid pro
Cool Edit 2000

i wish u like my 1st songs

Madani
its pretty good....i really like the solo on #4( i think) and you did really good
Last edited by Megalomanic9345 at May 3, 2006,
Thanks dude really thanks u cant imagine that i played the solo with a small battery (slide with battery)

and thats why i called this song thats what battery for lol
#1---The Arabian sounding song is very cool, the long guitar intro gets a little bit boring after a little while though. The guitar tone isn't very good though. Playing is nice, drums sound a little bit fake though, and I didn't hear any bass.

#2---You have a cool riff, but you need to work on making it more interesting, it gets a little bit boring. There are some funny timing issues too. When the strummed guitar comes it ints really nice. Like it alot.

#3---Didn't listen to the whole thing, a little bit boring.

#4---Cool intro, I still don't like the distorted guitar tone though. The riffs get a little bit boring too, you need some more parts in this song. The solo thing is cool, lots of strange noises
Great job

#5---This is a nice one, the stuff you play is really pretty and relaxing. This one is probably my favorite out of all of them. Very good job

BTW, what guitar scales did you use for the Arabian sound? Thanks.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
#1---The Arabian sounding song is very cool, the long guitar intro gets a little bit boring after a little while though. The guitar tone isn't very good though. Playing is nice, drums sound a little bit fake though, and I didn't hear any bass.

Actually in araibian songs theres a long intro could (Tagasem) so i tried to play some tagasem like Arabian anyway about the guitar tone its becuse the bad recording cuse we dont have here good instrements and anything to record i jus put that wire come from the guitar to the comuter
the drumms called (Darbuckah) its also araibian instrument
I dont have bass

There are some funny timing issues too

thats becuse of the bad loop the problem comes from the program

about the araibian scale idono but i can wright the scale

Thanks alot i'll try to fix those things
Last edited by Madani at May 6, 2006,