Page 1 of 2
c'mon i know i'm not the only fan on this site!
i started a thread about them once and it flopped :[
(just like i bet this one is gonna)
Quote by Jawkster
Pork, Beef, Lamb, Chicken, or Seafood? i say pork- like bacon and pork scratchings

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
Omg, you like to eat vegeterians?
there are freaking amazing

I hope i can see them live sometime.
Quote by King'sXfan590
Emo hating is becoming a bigger trend than being emo.

Quote by 1,57$
Is there mosh pits in James Blunt shows?
Quote by The_Figgy

yeah they are amazing
im going to see them this monday coming up
and not to sound like a groupie but if i get there early enough i'm gonna get to meet them O.O ... wel hopefully, a kid can dream right lol?
Quote by Jawkster
Pork, Beef, Lamb, Chicken, or Seafood? i say pork- like bacon and pork scratchings

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
Quote by 4evaroxn
i started a thread about them once and it flopped

same here...not much really goes on in this forum...but anyway, about MSI!!!

love 'em, i have frankenstein girls...but i have a question, what cd is the song 'bed of roses' on? (i think that's the name)
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by soulfly_freak
same here...not much really goes on in this forum...but anyway, about MSI!!!

love 'em, i have frankenstein girls...but i have a question, what cd is the song 'bed of roses' on? (i think that's the name)

i'm not to sure, my friend casey asked me that like a few days ago actually and i have like three of their cds, tight, frankenstein girls, and you'll rebel but 'bed of roses' arn't on any of those?
Quote by Jawkster

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
Saw them in concert tonight. They sound way better live than any cd player or computer you could play them on.
Really inventive band, they tend to get a little tiresome at times however.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
LOL I've only about 4 songs by these guys. they frigging rock.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
pretty good, i like tom sawer, bring the pain, cocaine and toupees and lots of others. i think two members of the band are fairly hot girls? then the lead singer named 'urine' or something.
Really good and inventive band. You'll rebel to anything is a great little record (shut me up, tom sawer, 2 hookers and an 8 ball being the highlights IMO). I own 'Frankenstine girls...' and Im not to keen on it. It has its moments but hearing a little rich boy from beverly hills singing about taking extasy, getting ****ed up the butt, or complaining about not being able to get ****ed up the butt, all the time gets old fast.

Oh yeah, as mentioned before, they rock live. Do yourself a favour and see them.

I see that you're gangster. Im pretty gangster myself.
Quote by MacDizzy
Saw them in concert tonight. They sound way better live than any cd player or computer you could play them on.

dood i went to the monday show [5/8] at recher and it was insane! i got to meet the band and shit they were totally awesome about everything too. Jimmy gave me his gloves, and Kitty gave me a drum stick and signed it, i got my shoes and arms signed too. Overall it was pretty amazing, i got pics of the stuff i'm probably going to put up tommorow since its like 3:15 am right now i'm gonna head off to sleep for now
Quote by Jawkster

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
Last edited by 4evaroxn at May 12, 2006,
I Love MSI also, and What Do They Know was like the first song I could play, but the song Bed of Roses is on a Self-Titled Album. They had this really strange sound to them. but that Cd or maybe even straight up album only had 8 tracks...I think
Quote by 4evaroxn
dood i went to the monday show [5/8] at recher and it was insane! i got to meet the band and shit they were totally awesome about everything too. Jimmy gave me his gloves, and Kitty gave me a drum stick and signed it, i got my shoes and arms signed too. Overall it was pretty amazing, i got pics of the stuff i'm probably going to put up tommorow since its like 3:15 am right now i'm gonna head off to sleep for now

Lucky SOB.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Bitches love me cause they know that I can rock
Bitches love me cause they know that I can rhyme
Bitches love me cause they know that I can f***
Bitches love me cause they know that I'm on time
this ain't no walk in the park!
this ain't no slap in the face!
this ain't no fuck in the ass!
this ain't no planet of no apes!
Quote by The_Figgy

i saw them live a few years ago and they got booed off the stage. the bass and guitar players werent even playing, it sucked so much balls. ****in weirdo
Quote by mydadisjewish
i saw them live a few years ago and they got booed off the stage. the bass and guitar players werent even playing, it sucked so much balls. ****in weirdo

dood thats surprising because the show i went to was ****ing amazing
i remember once they did get booed off but it was because the icp and msi fans clashed
but besides that they put on an amazing live show as to what i recall
though i do have to say there was a point when steve righ? had stopped playing guitar but it was for a good reason, he had came over to chat with me and my friends ^_^ btw the pics i said i had you can find them at geekarmy.net/msiboard if u look around in the msi talk forum i'm to lazy to put them up again, my screen name is under thevortexofsuck
Quote by Jawkster

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
MSI kicks ass, its my favorite band in the whole wide world. By the way, this is not system-fan, this is system fan's wife. MSI ROCKS!
Mindless self indulgence is awesome, system-fan is my husband and i already put that msi kicks ass under his account but i decided to make my own account.
I am the most biggest msi fan you'll ever meet
Quote by China Groove
yuck

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies

MSI are goood.
This Week's Random Sig;;

Quote by stepco12345
Oh, and maggotx3, i love your avatar, it is quite humourous.
I can't wait to go see MSI in toronto, ontario, canada. Any one else going to that show?
Quote by maggotx3

MSI are goood.

lol your icon made me laugh
just thought that i'd tell you that

hm anywho on a different note, the msi show is the same fucking date as the sounds of underground tour o.O
Quote by Jawkster

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
they're pretty ****ed up but I dig them a lot.

Faggot is their best song imo
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I STILL WANNA KNOW WHAT ALBUM 'BED OF ROSES' IS ON!!! *sniff*...

i really can't pick a fav song by them, the whole frankenstien girls album kicks ass...
Quote by soulfly_freak
I STILL WANNA KNOW WHAT ALBUM 'BED OF ROSES' IS ON!!! *sniff*...

i really can't pick a fav song by them, the whole frankenstien girls album kicks ass...

its on their self titled
dude honestly ur so right though
as long as i've been listening to them i havent even came
across a song i didnt like
its gotta be a fucking sin to be that damn good lol
Quote by Jawkster

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
Quote by 4evaroxn
its on their self titled

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
Theyre okay.
Some of the songs are a little..well..stupid.
Some are pretty catchy though.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
HAHA! I kick all of your asses at being an MSI fan. I have listened to then since they made Tight, and I have made out with the Jimmy on multiple occasions. I asked Lyn Z to marry me. Talked to Steve, made fun of him for not really playing live, and I am not a big Kitty fan, but they all signed my MSI hat.

If you like MSI, check out Retardo O Bot. Met them too.
Quote by the irish rover
i dont think i like you very much at all 1/10
Quote by washbrnxb105
HAHA! I kick all of your asses at being an MSI fan. I have listened to then since they made Tight, and I have made out with the Jimmy on multiple occasions. I asked Lyn Z to marry me. Talked to Steve, made fun of him for not really playing live, and I am not a big Kitty fan, but they all signed my MSI hat.

If you like MSI, check out Retardo O Bot. Met them too.

wow you just made yourself sound like the biggest idiot for saying that!
congrats!!!!!!!

only because of the biggest fan part
and sorry but i beat that
go look at the msi fan pics
Quote by Jawkster

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
Last edited by 4evaroxn at Jul 10, 2006,
Quote by soulfly_freak
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

lol, no prob =]
Quote by Jawkster

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
i kind of like them, but i cant get over the fact that the singer sounds oddly like fred durst to me. otherwise their pretty boss
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
the dude from limp lol?
Quote by Jawkster

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
lol yea
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Page 1 of 2