How does cold weather affect an amp? My Fender FM212R has been in my trunk for a while, and has been residing there overnight, as I've recently been practicing and playing shows.
If its tube it could make the tube life shorter and vould freeze up the electronics if its to cold or burnout the electronics if its too hot? Dont quote me on this its just a guess
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Solid state amps are pretty tough. It shouldnt hurt it.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
let it warm up to room temp before plugging it in.

u dont want any condensation on the parts, as u fire it up.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yeah, not a tube. Just a combo amp. Not cold/hot enough for condensation. Getting into warmer days/nights. Thanks for the replies.
the only thing i think that can happen to SS amps is the board cracking when it goes from cold to hot fast.
Fender '82 Walnut Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
EHX English Muff'n
Boss DD-6