Page 2 of 2
Oww! I guess you learned a valuable lesson about playing with fire near your guitar!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude leave it. It looks very nice. Adds character! and it'll leave you a memory you can laugh at with your friend for years to come!

I agree, it does add character. But never play with fire around your guitar if you like it. If you don't like it, mail it to me.
Chuck Norris doesn't read, he stares books down until they give him the information he wants.

My Gear:
Washburn WR120
Randall RG100SC
Behringer XV-amp
Silvertone bass
no i'm not winding you up. The burning worked on other guitars' strings like a charm...I told my friend to change the strings on my strat while I was cleaning up after a party I had. holy **** people, i've posted this thread asking a question. I might consider keeping it now but I still want to try and take it out, and I won't kick my friend's ass because unlike some people [b[I can forgive my friends for making stupid mistakes.

LOL OMFG HOOMMOOOO lol

friends dont buy you a guitar, friends dont always help you out with money. So yeah, something like that u own cost money...., you shouldve kept it in your house and buy some damn wire clippers >.<
Page 2 of 2